part 9 ( sexual)

This chapter is going to be very sexual since it's you know,.....sex.So if you're not into those kind of things then it's probably better if you skip this part and if you don't mind, enjoy.

Nathaniel's POV

He kissed me again as my hand was still on his crotch slowly groping him, his kissing became wilder and wilder and I knew he wanted me as much as I wanted him. Ezra pulled away for a moment and stared at me with his intimidating bright green eyes. 'Is there something wrong?' I asked confused. 'No, not at all I was just taking in how beautiful you are.' he said winking at me."Oh god if I wasn't extremely turned on right now I would so be disgusted by your sappiness." I said playfully slapping his arm.'Oh you're turned on too I might have to see some proof of that to be honest.' he said with this smirk on his face that made me shiver. 'That can be arranged.'I said as I unbuckled his belt and pulled it out of his pants.

He looked at me with so much lust in his eyes and it turned me on even more. I unbuttoned his pants and took them off as well as his shirt and I couldn't help but admire his body once again which caused me to become a little zoned out. ' You know if you like it so much there's better things to do than staring.' he said jokingly. I rolled my eyes at him and laughed.' Seems like you're really desperate for my touch.' He pulled me back up and kissed me again. "Nathaniel, I've never met anyone that I wanted harder than you." When he said that it made me shiver once more and I went straight back to his crotch and palmed him trough his underwear, he was already completely hard and I was kind of scared because it felt really big and I didn't know if I would be able to take it but I was willing to try because I did really want to do this with him.

I finally took his underwear off too and saw his dick popping up, it did startle me a bit but it was hot too tho. I put my hand around his length and started pumping gently ,earning a soft moan from him which was actually very hot. I wanted to blow him but I didn't really know how to so I was a bit scared but I figuered it couldn't be that hard so I just went for it and I put it in my mouth.

I started slow at first and focussed on the head of his dick but eventually I started to go a little faster taking him as deep as I could. "Are you sure that you haven't done this before." He asked as I laughed at him shyly. 'Yes this is the first time, why is it good?" I asked."It's fucking amazing." He said as I continued sucking his dick. His moans became louder and louder and suddenly he pushed my head away from his dick."Hold on that's enough for now I want you to enjoy this too." He got out from underneath me and rolled us over so that now he was on top of me. He kissed me again while slowly moving towards my neck and continuing the kissing there which felt amazing and made my heart beat faster. He took off my shirt and his hands roamed my chest and then found their way to my pants that he also took off in a heartbeat.

Now I was only wearing my underwear, Ezra looked at me for a moment and took my underwear off as well.Obviously I was already hard and he dove right in and started sucking me, it felt like nothing I've ever felt before it was amazing. After a while he noticed that my moaning was getting louder and he stopped. "We're not done yet."He moved back to my face to kiss me and I felt his body start to grind on me, I felt his throbbing dick brushing against mine and it felt amazing.

After a couple of minutes of grinding and kissing he stopped. "Do you think you're ready for it?" He asked with a soft voice." Yes, please give it to me." He took his bag and pulled some lube out and put it on my entrance as well as on his fingers and put it down next to me on the bed.

He slowly slid one finger in and moved it around a bit , it felt slightly uncomfortable but there was also some pleasure so it was bearable. After a while he slid a second finger in this caused me to feel a sting at first and some pain but after some time it started feeling better. 'Are you ready to take the real deal right now?' he said after a couple minutes of prepping. 'I think I am.' I said. ' Nathaniel ,if you're not sure I can wait it really doesn't matter to me.' I cupped Ezra's face.'Believe me I'm ready and I want it.' He looked at me with the biggest smile on his face before kissing me.

He picked the lube back up and also took a condom out of his bag, he put on the condom and applied some extra lube on it as well. I thought it was so sweet that he was using so much lube to make sure it would hurt me as little as possible. He came closer to me and looked at me with this look that was still uncertain of whether he was sure that I wanted it or not so I just smiled at him to let him know that I was completely fine. This seemed to ease him up and he put it in me gently, the pain was excruciating in the beginning. It literally felt like I was being split in two but I knew that the pain was normal and I definitely wanted to keep going because having him this close to me just felt right and I didn't want it to stop. After a while it started feeling better and it was actually pleasurable too. We were kissing while we he was fucking me and that was really nice most certainly when he went for my neck that really got me going.

After about 20 minutes he was close to cuming and I noticed that.He came inside of me and kept going for a couple of seconds before pulling out. He looked at my penis and saw that I was obviously still hard since I hadn't cum yet. I told him that it was fine but he was persistent on me cuming as well so he started jacking me off first while kissing me and then moving back down to suck me. After that it didn't take long because he was good at it and I was already really turned on, he swallowed which he didn't have to do but not gonna lie it was hot.

We both caught our breaths and we were just laying in bed cuddling as I fell asleep in his arms.

Ok so that was this part. I'm sorry if this part is a little weird and not like regular smut but I just wanted to include my own experiences and not make it as unrealistic as some other stories I've read. I still think it's awkward to write smut bc I'm not really used to it but I tried as hard as I could.I also wanna apologize for not uploading for such a long time but I was really not feeling all that great mentally, I was kind out of it and I've been going through a lot of stuff that caused me to not really be in the mood to write about sex and love and all that shit but I will talk about that in my other book so if you really want to know then just keep an eye out for that update. If you did enjoy this chapter please vote and comment.

Stay in tune for the next part, byeeeee.