part 7

Ezra's POV:

I woke up to Nathaniel still cuddling me the same way as he did the night before when we went to sleep. I stared at him smiling as I took in how amazing he was, it's actually unbelievable how beautiful he is and how he tries to act tough but he loves being protected by me but I love doing it so I don't mind at all.

He started to wake up which may have been my fault since I had been staring at him the entire time. He looked at me with his beautiful sleepy eyes and cuddled me tighter as I placed a kiss on his forehead. "Now you're the one teasing me." he said as he pulled me in for a real kiss.I surprised him by slipping my tongue in,which caused him to gasp and let out a slight moan. I
giggled not breaking the kiss.I separated my lips from his and smiled at him." You're suddenly so willing." I said as I gave him a flirty wink." Well don' t propose to me yet." he replied jokingly. " You think you're so funny don't you." I said as I started tickling him."Ezra stop, I have to pee if you don't stop this is not going to end well." Okay fine I'll stop ,now get your ass over to the bathroom." I said smacking his butt as he stoop up."Okay but I'm gonna take a shower as well." He said as he started heading over to the bathroom."Okay but hurry up I'm taking you somewhere." I yelled at him before he went in and closed the door.

I stayed in bed while he was showering, I was thinking about Nathaniel and how all
of this turned out. First I kinda kidnapped him and now we're on the run together and we kissed and it's all just so surreal, not that I'm complaining he's amazing and I love every second I'm with him even tho he's very sarcastic but I love it. I guess life can be strange sometimes.

I was wrapped up in my thoughts as I heard Nathaniel leaving the bathroom."Ezra are you kidding me, you told me I had to hurry up and you're still here in the clothes you slept in." He said as I snapped out of my thoughts."Oh shut it, I'll change right now since you're so eager to see my body." I said smirking at him." Oh don't flatter yourself."He said playfully punching me on my arm as he sat down on the bed to put his shoes on.I took off my shirt and pants now only wearing my boxers. Nathaniel finished tying his shoelaces as he looked up and instantly started staring at my body."Do you like what you see?" I asked him as I rose my eyebrows at him causing him to be shocked that I noticed his "subtle" stare."Uhm.. I was just looking at your tattoos I've always wondered if you had more than I could see." He said not admitting that he was totally checking me out."As you can see I do." I said laughing at his stupid answer."Well they certainly fit your bad boy image.". I looked at him before stepping closer to him." You know I'm not a bad boy right." I said as I looked deeply into his eyes. "Of Course I know that, you're one of the sweetest people I've ever met but the bad boy image is definitely not unattractive." Nathaniel said winking at me."Ow is that so?" I asked."Well yeah you're fricking hot, now stop trying to seduce me and put on some clothes." he said throwing my clothes at me."Fine we shall continue this later." I said giving him an intimidating look.

We went outside and we went over to the parking lot where I had fixed something. "That's our ride for now." I pointed at a a matte black jeep. "Wow that's amazing how did you fix this?" he asked looking at me with his big blue eyes full of excitement." Well I know a guy." I said. "Is this guy by any chance doing illegal things?  " Nathaniel really, does it matter we kind of stole that motorcycle the other day too. Just stop worrying about and relax. "I would love to but you seem to be forgetting that we're on the run." Nathaniel said as I went over to him and kissed him. "Of Course I know that but I'll keep you safe, I owe it to you and besides ,I have been doing a good job so far haven't I."I said as Nathaniel blushed and
hugged me." Yeah you have Ezra." I smiled at him and motioned him to get into the car as I got in too.

"So where are we going?"Nathaniel asked me with a big smile on his face." Patience Nathaniel,it's much more fun when it's a surprise." he was trying to look grumpy because I wouldn't tell him but he couldn't really hold in his laugh.He looked so cute trying to be mad.

We drove for a couple hours when we arrived at the airport."What are we doing at an airport." Nathaniel asked me confused."So the thing is we'd be safer if we went far away and I'm giving you the chance to choose where you wanna go."  I said as I saw him starting to get even more confused. " Are u for real Ezra?Do you also know a guy that flies planes or what?" "Yes I'm for real and yes actually I do." I said smiling at him. I looked at him for a moment when I realised he didn't know what to do or say."Nathaniel ,just tell me where you wanna go like It can be anywhere as long as it's not a place where I'm gonna have to wear a coat the entire time it's summer after all."
"Ok I guess so but can we go somewhere really cliché like Hawaii?" Nathaniel said." Of Course we can ,that'll be fun, now get on the plane." I said as he got on and I followed behind him.

-------------------------------------------------------
That was it for this part , I'm sorry it took this long I just wasn't really liking what I wrote but anyway thx for reading plz comment vote and
follow.
Byeeee