part 8

Nathaniel's POV:

I still can't believe Ezra managed to do all of this, we're in a plane to Hawaii for crying out loud and obviously I'm excited even tho it's not an Ideal situation. I just love that he's doing this for me all to keep me safe, it makes my heart flutter thinking about it well actually just thinking about him does. It's weird tho I never thought that I'd be into a guy but at the same time I don't really care I've never been the person to shy away from other people who were gay and I was never really attracted to girls all that much so I guess I should've seen it coming.

We were flying for a couple of hours and me and Ezra just sat in one of the lounges that were in the plane, the plane was actually very comfortable and luxurious which made me even more excited than I already was.As I was just chilling Ezra suddenly put his arm around me which made me smile at him and lean into him as I placed my head on shoulders."Thank you for everything Ezra, I never knew being kidnapped could turn out to be this good." He didn't reply he just placed a soft kiss on my forehead and started gently playing with my hair.I felt so comfortable in his arms and I dozed off.

I woke up to Ezra kindly shaking my arm
to wake me."'OMG I'm so sorry how long was I out for." I asked him."A couple of hours don't worry about it but we're here." he said smiling at me."Really? We are?" He nodded and I looked at the window as I saw that we had landed and I could see the typical palm trees in the distance.I kept staring as I suddenly heard Ezra talking." Do you wanna keep staring or do you wanna get off the plane?" I laughed at him and playfully punched him in his arm as I followed him off the plane. The moment I got off I was welcomed by the warm air and the smell of the ocean.It felt wonderful breathing in the air and just felt alive.Ezra walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind." I know there's a good hotel nearby we can go there and rest for a couple of minutes because I really wanna go swimming." I laughed and turned around to kiss him. "Sounds perfect."'I said.

We arrived at our hotel about an hour later and we unpacked a little and just took what we needed to go swimming and then we were out again.We went to the beach and as soon
as I saw the ocean I was instantly amazed by how blue and inviting the water looked. We placed our stuff on the beach and I saw Ezra taking off his shirt, I know I've seen him shirtless before but I could never get enough of it. My mind suddenly wandered off while I was staring at his chest and I didn't notice that he was talking to me."Nathaniel!!" He suddenly yelled." Ow I'm sorry I was um thinking about something." I said trying to make something up. "Uhu sure." he replied while smirking. I took my shirt off as well and Ezra took me by arm and pulled me along with hem as he was running towards the ocean. He let go off my hand and ran into the ocean a little further before he dived in as I stood there watching him."Come on I swear it's not cold." Ezra yelled at me, I hesitated for a couple of seconds before I slowly walked into the ocean and I was immediately comforted by the warmth of the water. I swam towards Ezra who had already gone much deeper into the ocean, I caught up with him and I kept paddling to keep myself above the water. Ezra came over to me and pulled me even closer to him, we were so I close that I could every inch of his body pressed against mine. He kissed me and it was all so sensual , his body pressed against mine , his lips locked with mine and his hand gently roaming my back.I wanted more but I know I couldn't since we were in public. We continued making out for a couple seconds before we swam back to the shore together. We tanned for a little while and honestly I could use it because I was basically I was as white as a ghost.

After we had had enough of the beach we decided that it was time to go eat something and we found this tropical little beach bar that also served food, we had this dish that was full of vegetables which Ezra had chosen. I don't normally like vegetables but this was really good. We talked for a little while and we laughed a lot until we decided that it was time to go back to our room.

We go back into our hotel and I plopped down on the bed and Ezra lied down bedsides me. We looked into each other's eyes and he kissed me, it was so passionate and I just couldn't wait any longer I wanted more now. I put my hand on his crotch and looked into his eyes."Wow Nathaniel, are u sure? You don't have to." Ezra said with the Sweetest tone ever."I am more sure about this than anything else ever."
-------------------------------------------------------
That was it for this part I'm sorry for the
cliffhanger😂😂 and I'm sorry that it's been a while since I updated but I have my exams and I just wasn't really feeling that good in general but I'll do my best to update more frequently after my exams.

Thx for reading and please vote,share and follow that would really help.
seeya next time