Redecorating ravens room pt 1

"HEY RAVEN! " yelled beast boy and cyborg simultaneously as they crashed through the wall of ravens bedroom right next to the front door, huge smiles plastered on their faces.
Raven sighed and tucked away the book she was reading under her pillow and her eyes turned white as she magically fixed her wall. Picking up the rubble with a black magic hand and at the same time flicked away the two grinning pests out the room.

Seconds later her reading was disturbed yet again by the two idiots bursting through her door.

"SUP RAVEN! " yelled the two guys through the door.

"go away! " she snapped without her eyes leaving her book. She magically teleported them away
She was currently reading the magic adventures of the magic ponies and was getting to the good bit where the ponies save the candy cane king from the villain made of cabbage called crabby before he turns the king into his umbrella handle.

Out of a random portal beast boy and cyborg appeared again this time they jumped on her bed.

"hey ra-"

" I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE! " raven screeched rising mid air and her cloak billowed around her revealing sharp black claws coming out of the dark made of magic. She hissed with her red eyes.

Cyborg and beast boy stepped back near her door.
"woah chill rae! " said beast boy.
"yeah all we said was hey! " added cyborg.
"I DON'T CARE GET OUT! "
beast boy and cyborg ignored this and looked around the room.
It was dark purple and contained many dark evil items.
"woah talk about dark raven! Your room seriously needs some redecorating! " said Cyborg.
"yeah and you know who can do that! " yelled beast boy.
"THAT'S RIGHT BRO! " yells cyborg back.
"OPERATION REDECORATE RAVENS ROOM! " they yell together.
Raven punches them both and sends flying discs. They both end up with black eyes. Several broken ribs and bruises.