Redecorating ravens room pt 2

Despite their injuries beast boy and cyborg showed up the next day with all sorts of supplies.

"sup raven! " said cyborg casually walking in with a load of wallpaper and buckets of paint while raven watched kids cartoons on her laptop.

"hey rae rae! " said beastboy walking In with brushes and more supplies.
Raven immediately punched him and some teeth fell out.

"hey! What about cyborg why did you only punch me? " moaned beast boy whistling as he spoke because of the gap between his broken teeth.

"do whatever but Don't, " her eyes turned red, "BOTHER ME! "

The two nodded obediently before beast boy pulled out a chainsaw and started cutting up some wood from her four post bed.
Raven groaned and floated out the room with her laptop to watch it somewhere else.

Beast boy and cyborg put on some random white builders helmets and pixel sunglasses. Cannons exploded as they set to work.
After five days of continuous episodes of adventure time raven returned to her room to find....

If you like what I'm writing vote. Only read if your a fan of teen titans go or teen titans. I miss the original they never finished the last season imma crei.
Yes. I just said crei not cry.

Is this fanfic good or should I be more serious. Also does anyone have any good fanfic to recommend of

LOZ
Teen titans.
Undertale
Fruits baskets.
Sao?
Anime? Cartoons? Manga?
That kind of fanfic