BeastboyxRaven Halloween pt1

"Rae Rae!! What are you gonna dress as for Halloween?" Beast boy came skidding round the corner with arms full of a load of skeleton decorations.
"Myself , how else am I going to properly scare all the kids around here?" I shrugged as if it was a normal thing to say.

"Wow... was that an attempt to roast yourself?" Cyborg came following behind. I stared at him blankly as he assessed the situation.
"Oh beasty! Why not go help raven choose something to wear?" He nudged beast boy and smirked as if it was the best idea in the world.
"Sure! Thats a great idea!" Beast boy grinned and dragged me back to MY room. "H-hold on! Y-your going to go Th-Through my wardrobe?" I stammered in disbelief.

He nodded like it was obvious and I slapped him off me. "And who said you could do that?" I glared at him waiting for him to back of intimidated as usual. "Hey you know for once why not properly immerse yourself in the Halloween spirit rae?" He looked so serious I shrunk back. "Hey, what's with that attitude? I don't like it... let me do whatever!" I retorted still unsure.
"You never do this stuff and I used to think it's cause you don't like it but now I'm sure it's because your embaressed or unsure," He carried on pulling in my arm. I was surprised about how he had his own opinion and even more surprised he was sort of right. Normally I would have slapped him and went about to my own business but I went along with him instead.

The door slid closed behind us as he opened my wardrobe. He blinked a couple times when all he saw where copies of the costume I always wore in various colours.

"Hey Raven," he leaned towards my ear as if to tell a secret.
"Look it's so I always have spare if ones in the wash!" I wanted him to move out my personal space. He had no idea what his touchy behaviour did to me.

"Could you actually... like bright colours?" My eyes widened in shock and I subconsciously whacked him on the head.
"I'm not like that!" I said perplexed. I probably looked really lame, having a wardrobe like that despite my emo get up.
Beast boy ignored my attack and instead picked up a black cloak with a red interior. I was confused at his choice but he smiled knowingly at me.
"You have like nothing else! We need to go to my room! Come!" He beckoned me and I followed.

"Okay so I have a load of props here you can use, but first, change into your cloak so we can see how it looks. I nodded and shed my current cloak. Beastboy looked away on reflex as I realised how revealing my body suit really was without the cloak. I flung my cloak onto his bed and realised he was covering his face with the one I needed to wear.
"um... beast boy?" I called nervously.
"Hey beast boy!" Cyborg suddenly barged and looked at us both, he started to smirk when he saw me. I selfconciously I wrapped my arms around myself but realised why cyborg was really smirking. Beast boy had spun around and wrapped the cloak around me protectively, holding it so I was up against his chest. The annoying feeling of vulnerability washed over me. He spat angrily at cyborg. "Dude! Don't rush in like that! Now leave! I'm busy doing what you suggested!" Cyborg nodded knowingly and left. I realised he had had a piece of paper in his hand. The door slid behind me and beast boy sighed. It was a time like this where I realised how much he had grown. Despite his boyish features he was taller than me by a couple of inches, and his shoulders were broad making his chest flat and smooth. It wad a comforting sensation being pressed against-
"Holy co- God Im sorry rae!" He pushed himself away leaving me draped in my cloak. He turned away and started fumbling through his draws. I pulled my cloak over my shoulders and clasped it in place just as he had fished out item he needed. "got it!" He exclaimed, as he produced a set of fanged teeth.
I snorted. "You wanted me to dress as a vampire?" I laughed as the colour of the cloak suddenly made sense. He nodded nervously. Waiting for my approval.I took the teeth and put them on. "Do I look convincing?" I smirked and to my surprise he nodded enthusiastically. "Great, because now I'm going to have to.. SUCK YOUR BLOOD!" I hissed as I leapt onto him vampire style. He whelped and I gently sunk my teeth into his neck.
He didn't react.
I grew nervous as if to get of or stay like that.
He still didn't move.
I moved of him and saw he was hiding his face once again.
"Beast boy?" I whispered, poking him lightly with a finger. All of a sudden he moved his hands and leapt at me with his own set of teeth. I was pinned against his bed and he hissed. I laughed realising he had tricked me and grabbed a pillow to hit his face. He laughed with me until he collapsed still on top of me with only a pillow between us.

"Cute," he whispered, startling me. "Beast boy?" I asked.
Maybe realisation had hit him because he suddenly sat up still on top of me. I removed the pillow and hoisted myself up. "I'm sorry... look I.. " I examined his blushing face and adorable dishevelled hair and realised what was about to come next. "Beast boy I-" I tried to find the words and he seemed to realise that too ad he removed himself from on top of me and rolled next to me. I stayed slightly sitting up and turned to face him.
"Why?" I asked him. "Why not? What's not to love Rae rae? Your adorable but also strong. Your sensible and all things i'm not and you... you actually think my jokes are funny!" He sighed snd covered his eyes with a hand. It's true I had told him that once. And since then like some annoying elementary grade kid he had always bothered me with his pranks and puns. Now it made sense. But in his own goofy way he was loveable. And even if I had always pushed him away he brought out a side to me I never knew about before. I slid down and lay next to him. Facing the ceiling. "Things aren't going to be the same are they?" He whispered. I nodded. "I don't know... I haven't done this before but..." I trailed off realising what I said. He perked up. "Wait! You too? Do you?" If he could resemble any animal at that time it would have been a puppy, wagging its tail excitedly. I smiled and closed my eyes and turned to face him. We looked at eachother for a while and I think he got the hint. "Raven.. " he whispered, his voice sincere and his eyes loving. He sat up and grabbed the cloak I had recently chucked on his head and pulled it over our heads as he leaned forward to kiss me.