Chapter Ten

Before I begin, I just want to say thank you! When I was writing Chapter Nine, the votes were up to 37... and now... it's up to 60! Holy hell, you guys! Really?! Thank you all so much! I can't thank you all enough! It means so much to me that you like this book! And not just thank you to those who vote, but thank you to those who read it too! I believe it's over 700 right now! Oh my goodness! THANK YOU! I can't... I can't even imagine this... Thank you. Okay, I'm done freaking out now! Enjoy this chapter!

(Y/N) Point of View:
"I love you, (Y/N). I will admit that," Wilford murmured, smiling softly.

I blushed darkly. Oh, shit... did I-? Did we just-? I covered my mouth, and slid away from him, keeping my eyes down as my face burned.

It's only a kiss, I know. But... he is my first kiss. He was my first kiss. This is a big deal to me.

"(Y/N)? Are you alright?"

I nodded, standing, slipping away from his touch. He stood, putting his glasses on and letting his hands drop to his sides. I started walking home, keeping my head down. I focused on the concrete, and our shoes tapping against the sidewalk.

Why am I getting so worked up over it? It's just a kiss... could it be because of...? I flinched as my thoughts strayed into the "Nope" box. I quickly pulled them away, letting the icy tendrils of pain and sorrow melt away. Not here, I chastised myself. Not now.

We walked home in silence, the day now completely gone, replaced with the darkness of night. I unlocked the door, and stepped inside. I rushed to my room, my chest starting to ache.

"(Y/N)-!"

I closed my door, cutting Wilford off. I stood in the dark, pulling my shaky hands away from my stomach.

WARNING!!! SOME VERY TOUCHY STUFF HERE. I HAD A HARD TIME WRITING THIS PART BECAUSE... WELL... IT HAPPENED. I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT THERE IS SOMEONE OUT THERE WHO WILL HELP YOU, EVEN IF YOU SEEM COMPLETELY ALONE, THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE. PLEASE, TELL SOMEONE IF YOU HAVE BEEN/OR ARE STILL BEING RAPPED. IT WILL ALWAYS GET BETTER.

My door opened, revealing my Dad. I adjusted my shirt, finshing getting dressed. I gave him a small smile as he stepped inside, closing my door softly behind him. I tensed, scared to step back, scared to let him see weakness in me.

I shuddered, slowly sinking to the ground, my left arm wrapped tightly around my stomach, my right arm propped up on my knees, my hand covering my right eye.

He approached me, smiling back. I swallowed, my fear growing. I wanted to cry out for help, scream for Mom, but she was at work. I was completely, and utterly alone.

I gasped for breath, my lungs unable to take in enough oxygen. I shook violently, gritting my teeth, tears gathering in my eyes. "N-no..."

He hugged me, smiling. "How did you sleep, (Y/N)?"

I hugged him back, hiding my shaky hands. I shrugged. "Fine. Could've slept better though."

He nodded, guiding us to my bed behind me. He laid me down, grinning. I stared at his eyes, seeing the same color I see when I look in the mirror. The same nose... the same colored hair... the same mouth... the same complexion.

"St-stop it," I hissed, squeezing my eyes shut. "Please."

His hand strayed to the waistband of my pants, his fingers slowly unbuckling the button. My fly went down, and my pants were tugged off. I didn't dare move. I bit my lip, feeling the cold air and his warmth.

I gathered a fistful of hair in my hangs, tugging it. "I-I know...!"

I closed my eyes, sucking in as something softly rubbed me through my panties. I shifted, uncomfortable, my muscles tensing. I winced, the pressure increasing.

"I know," I sobbed out. "I know, I know I know," I fell to my side, curling into a ball. I sobbed quietly, hoping to keep it in as much as possible. "Please!"

His grunts...

"Stop it...!"

My moans...

"Stop!"

The friction...

"Stop it!"

The feelings...

I arched my back, pressing my hands to my eyes as I screamed. "STOP IT! OH, GOD, PLEASE, STOP!"

My door slammed open, and someone rushed to my side.

"STOP HIM! PLEASE! STOP HIM! STOP HIM!"

"(Y/N)!"

"SOMEONE STOP HIM! OH, GOD PLEASE!" I screamed louder, my memories flashing before my eyes, tearing me apart. "SOMEONE HELP ME!"

Strong arms wrapped around my waist, then pulled me up, hugging me against a warm chest. I wrapped my arms around their neck, squeezing it tightly.

I screamed, and sobbed, gripping the fabric of their shirt tightly. "HE'S HURTING ME! HELP ME, PLEASE!"

The arms around me tightened, and a face pressed itself into my shoulder.

I screamed, then sobbed, my shoulders shaking. "P-please... h... help me..."

"I'm here, (Y/N), I'm here."

I gave one last sob, then panted, leaning weakly against the man. Looking up, I blinked. "W...Wilford..."

He smiled softly down at me, his eyes wet slightly. "You're alright, (Y/N). I'm here."

I sniffed, lowering my head, my eyes closing. I fell asleep, my body exhausted.

Wilford's Point of View:
(Y/N) went completely limp, her shaking, exhausted body slowly relaxing. Her ragged breathing evened out, and I sighed, wiping my tears away. I was surprised to find myself crying, but... even if I didn't know (Y/N), I would still be just as crushed.

Watching something like this and being unable to do anything is frustrating, just as it is heart-wrenching. (Y/N) is so scarred, so broken. It's obvious that she bottles up her emotions, but... it's pityful, to be honest.

Picking (Y/N) up, I set her in bed, pulling her shoes and jacket off. After setting them in their respective places, I pulled her sheets and blankets over her. I sat next to her for a while, waiting. After a while, I stood, thinking that she shouldn't have any nightmares.

I stopped in the doorway, then glanced back. She shifted slightly, clutching her sheets softly. Sighing, I closed her door. I ran a hand through my hair, going into the kitchen. Leaning against the counter, I crossed my arms and looked out the window.

The night was peaceful, despite what just happened. I don't know why, but it feels like it should be raining. Raining to wash away all of our pain.