Chapter Eleven

(Y/N) Point of View:
I awoke with a gasp, my eyes flying open, my heart pounding in my chest, and my hands shaking slightly. I sat up, then rubs my eyes, cringing as I found the corners crusty and gross. Wiping it away, I calmed myself. Biting my lip, I swung my legs over the side of the bed and sighed.

Another attack... shit. But it's never been that bad before...

I stood, then quickly changed into something more comfortable, my clothes from yesterday wrinkly and uncomfortable. After changing, I quietly opened my door, and padded out into the living room.

Wilford lay on the couch, a book on his chest, his glasses tilted on his face. I smiled softly, then took his glasses off, putting them on the coffee table. I took the book and closed it, setting it next to his glasses. Grabbing the blanket off the back of the couch, I unfolded it, then lay it across him, covering his lower body.

He mumbled slightly, and shifted.

My smile slipped as I watched him. Everybody was innocent and pure at one point, so what gives life the right to attack the pureness? Why does it have the right to latch onto the light, and consume it from the inside, out? To tear it apart, to eat, to burn it...? I don't understand.

I squatted down to eye level with Wilford, watching his eyes move behind his closed eyelids. He's in REM sleep... what does he dream about? Is he plagued with the nightmares of his past? He's been vague about his past, a sign that something happened. I don't want to pry, but... the past can kill a person. If they hold it in, they will suffer, and suffer until it's too much...

I chewed on my lip, then closed my eyes, forcing my darker thoughts away. I jolted when I felt a light touch on my hand. Opening my eyes, I blinked at an awake Wilford. I blushed pulling away. "W-Wilford. Sorry, did I wake you?"

"No," he smiled softly, sitting up. "How are you feeling?"

I stood, and looked down. "I'm fine. I'd, uh," I looked up at him. "I'd rather not talk about last night, if you don't mind."

His eyes filled with worry and hurt as he stood, looking down at me. "(Y/N), I do mind. You are obviously holding everything in. You've been taking your pills to help with that kind of thing, and look at what happened," I gestured to my room flamboyantly. "You're hurting. Not telling anyone will only tear you apart, piece by piece."

I bit my lip, contemplating. Wilford has been nice to me, but I actually don't know him all that well. We did kiss, yes, but... I sighed, sitting down on the couch, placing my hands in my lap. "You know the basics, correct?"

He sank down next to me, eyes on me as he nodded. "Yes."

I looked at my hands. "Well... L-let's start at the beginning.

"We were a happy family. I actually had an older brother, at one point. He drowned while swimming in the river with his friends. I was six at the time. I don't remember much of him, but he was always nice to me, he was someone I could always depend on," I shook my head. "Anyways, we were a happy family. It wasn't until I was thirteen that... it started," I swallowed thickly.

"Mom was off at work. She couldn't leave work until her shift was over... we both knew that. I was in my room, getting dressed. I had just taken a shower," I cleared my throat. "He came in. He smiled at me... He stepped in, closed the door, then started to tickle me. But... h-he went r-really low," I choked out, clenching my hands tightly. "H-he-!"

"(Y/N)," Wilford murmured. "It's fine. I'm here."

I nodded, squeezing my eyes shut. "I didn't tell him to stop at any time. I was... scared. All my life I wanted to make people happy, even if that meant making me depressed. That wasn't any different... I didn't tell anyone for four years. I finally told because... it was killing me. Slowly. I almost killed myself once, you know, " I looked up at Wilford, tears streaming down my face. "I made the note and everything. I was ready to die."

"What made you stop?" he whispered.

I hesitated, staring into his chocolate brown eyes. Finally, I whispered. "Love. I wanted to fall in love."

Hey. Okay, so... I'm so stupid. I updated Chapter 10 on Monday... -_- So stupid... ANYWAYS!!! You have quite the past, huh? And! Considering that the votes as of right now (while I'm writing this) are at 79... I'm thinking of doing something special for 100 votes.

What do you guys think? Should I? I'm not sure what I would do... We can talk on Skype... I can do face-timing! I would love to meet all of you beautiful people! That's just a suggestion! >-< Tell me what you would want, if u don't, then it's meet me on Skype! I'm so excited!

Thanks for reading! I really hope you enjoy!