Epologue

Two years have passed since the man with the pink mustache lost the person he cared for. Life went on, despite the hole in his chest. Never has he found a girl like that, nor a man, but even still. Wilford could not find love. He felt something lingering around him wherever he went, curling around him in a comforting embrace. He liked to think it was his love, hugging him from the other side, but he could never be too sure.

The thought nagged at him, leaving him tired and exhausted by the end of the day, welcoming sleep happily. He did his work as an interviewer with a spastic personality, remembering that he told her he did just that. Mark even let him interview him, which ended in a disaster, of course, but the audience loved it.

Dark was still on his own, ostracized by Mark, and Wilford both. Especially Wilford...

Nearing the anniversary of your death, Wilford made a decision he had been thinking about for several months. He went out, and adopted a child, whom he named after you. He looks down at the child with fondness, and maybe even a little sadness, but it's hard to tell.

And what became of you? Well... that presence that Wilford feels? 

Heh...

Well, that's you. Even after death, instead of going to Heaven like you were offered, you decided to stay, and look after Wilford, and eventually, the child. When he went out, and did that, you couldn't have been more happier. 

Even after death... you loved Wilford like no other.

THE END 

So, my fellow readers. This book has come to a close. I really hope you enjoyed this book. I had so much fun writing it, looking at all of the comments, and seeing this book grow in such a short amount of time. ^-^

I HAVE AN IMPORTANT QUESTION THOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need a new book idea, and I have some, but I want YOU to chose! Here they are:

Wilford Warfstache X Child! Reader (Would be a continuation of this book. Yes, you would now be the child! X3)

Darkiplier X Reader

Darkiplier X Child! Reader

Antisepticeye X Reader

Antisepticeye X Child! Reader

Host X Child! Reader

If you have any other suggestions, please, please, please! Let me know! I want to get started right away! 

Thank you all so much for reading, for voting, and for commenting. I get so happy when I see I have more! :D I can't tell you how happy I am to have written all of this for YOU! Please! Thank you so, so, so much!