No

Gray's POV
   Our teams walked to our respective sides. Natsu stood on the other side of the court,
keeping his eye on an all too hyped Laxus. Poor boy was scared out of his mind. I wouldn't let that stop me though. Natsu would be my friend whether he liked it or not. Okay... That was a bit creepy...
    Lost in thought, I failed to notice the game had already started. Dodging a flying ball at the last second, I shook away the confusion and got my head in the game. I poked up just in time to see Bixlow aiming his throw at my head. Skillfully dodging it I picked up a ball that had rolled towards me and threw it in his general direction.
    I quickly looked to both sides of me, taking that time to notice four people from my team were sitting out but the rest were still going strong. Surprisingly, Natsu was still remaining. As I played, I carefully made my way to his side, noticing the amount of balls get greater as I got closer and closer. It was than that I realized almost everyone on the other team was trying to peg him. I'm not talking hit... I'm talking full on peg! Those balls were coming in hard and fast (not a sex joke). They were being thrown with the intention to hurt Natsu not just get him out.
    "Having fun," I whispered, sliding half a centimeter away from his ear.
     He visibly shivered, "I can't talk to you remember?"
     "Yeah yeah whatever," I sung, "I don't give a shit."
     "Well you should!" He whimpered, dodging an incoming ball.
     "There are a lot of things I should do," I responded sarcastically.
     We stood in silence for a while, the only sound being that of the commotion around us and the occasional grunt we let out when we dodged a ball.
     "Really Gray," he said, suddenly becoming super serious. 
     I saw a ball coming straight at Natsus face out of the corner of my eye. I caught it with ease, feeling the gentle sting the initial hit left me with. My hand was about an inch from Natsu's nose, and my lips were the same distance away from his flushed cheek.
    "No."