No Promises

(A/N: Sexual Violence Trigger Warning...)

Gray's POV

Natsu was too kind to me. He was always so accepting and just... perfect. I felt guilty for not coming completely clean, but I knew he would invite me to stay with him if I told him I was kicked out of the house. He has enough to worry about. I know he said it makes it worse when I don't tell him things, but I just can't bring myself to let it all out. He was right... it hurts my pride. 

The school day came to an end and after indiscreetly waving goodbye to Natsu I went to my locker to get my books. Fuck that detention I got, I'm not going. As I was shoving my chemistry textbook into my backpack I saw a shadow looming over me. I swallowed the lump in my throat and forced myself to turn around and face whoever was there. 

"Hey there gay... I mean... gray!" some guy I had never seen before laughed. 

I turned around, refusing to show that his attempt at an insult fazed me in any way. 

"Awe did I offend you?" He teased, ruffling my hair. "Don't cry now, I would save those tears for later if I were you."

And with that he walked away, leaving me a shaking mess on the floor of the school. I pulled myself together before the tears could come out and made my way out of the building. I was pleasantly surprised to see Juvia standing there waiting for me.

"What took you so long?" She asked, grabbing my hand when I was within reach. "No one gave you trouble right?"

I smiled and lied through my teeth, "No I just had to be sneaky since I was skipping detention."

She laughed, "Such a rebel."

As we walked I noticed that her hand never left mine. It was comforting, and I was suddenly thankful I hadn't judged her prematurely. If Natsu wasn't around I would probably consider dating her. She was just so nice to me. 

We got about halfway home when all of the sudden I felt someone walking behind us. I turned around and came face to face with the same boy who was at my locker. 

"Now who's this pretty lady?" he asked, licking his lips. "Don't she know your a homo?" 

Juvia held my hand tighter, "come on Gray," she prompted, pulling me along. 

A tight grip was placed on my shoulder and I was pulled away from Juvia's protective grasp. Two other boys that I recognized from art class stepped out from behind trees and grabbed her. 

"Let her go! This isn't about her!" I yelled, attempting to pull out of my assailants grasp. 

He just laughed, "But look at her. You can't see it cause your gay, but she has a super nice rack dude."

Anger flooded my body and I swung back with my free arm, my fist making contact with his nose. He let go and clutched his bleeding face. I took this moment to run shoulder first into the guys holding Juvia. Once she was free she just stood there in total shock. 

"RUN!" I instructed, just as three sets of arms grabbed me from behind. She did as she was told, looking back every so often. 

"Hm..." the main guy said, still holding his nose. "You care about her or something? She your sister?" 

Instead of responding I settled for spitting in the dirt by his feet. 

"Well aren't you the feisty one," He snickered, walking closer. "Azuma, Zancrow, lets bring him home." 

I began to shake. 

"Awe look, he's scared Hades," Zancrow laughed. 

And with that they pushed me into a parked car I hadn't noticed until now. I was squeezed into the back seat in between Hades side kicks. I didn't even bother to fight back. Those guys were huge. 

After a long, awkward, and silent drive, the car came to a stop and I was ushered out and into what looked like an abandoned apartment complex. Before we walked through the door I was blindfolded and led down what felt like an infinite amount of twists and turns. Finally I was pushed roughly to the ground and I felt my elbows scrape from the impact. 

"So, welcome," Hades chuckled, undoing my blindfold as he did so. 

It took a second for my eyes to adjust to the harsh light, but once they did I saw a small, medical looking bed and chains and whips of various types hanging on the wall. I suddenly wished I was still blindfolded. 

"Do you know who we are?" Hades asked, walking to the other side of the room to stand by his cronies. 

I shook my head no, too stunned to speak. 

"We're the most elite members of a street gang known as Grimoire Heart," he paused, noticing my shocked expression, "so you've heard of us I'll take it."

I recalled an article published in the newspaper. "Homosexual newscaster found raped and hung; Grimoire Heart to blame."

"Please, please," I stuttered, "please don't do this."

The three guys just grinned, as if seeing me beg filled them with uncontrollable happiness. 

Zancrow began walking forward, causing me to shuffle back until I felt my back come in contact with a wall. "Can we get started?" he asked, reaching out and grabbing a chunk of my hair.

"I think we should," Hades answered, pulling teasingly on one of the chains hanging from the ceiling. As if that was their cue Zancrow and Azuma lifted me from under my arms and brought me just under the chain. 

I kicked my legs and tried to get away. "NO NO NO."

It's almost like I wasn't fighting back at all. No one seemed inconvenienced by my efforts at all. My wrists were shackled and I screamed as they let go, causing all my dead wait pull down due to the effects of gravity. "MY ARMS ARE GONNA RIP OFF!"

"I highly doubt that," Azuma said matter of factually. 

"What do you want with me! What are you gonna do! Please just do it and let me go," I attempted to bargain. 

"Stop, you look pathetic," Hades scolded, looking over the wall of dangerous looking tools hanging on the wall. He picked one off the wall. It was a long stick of bamboo. Before I could react he swung the hard stick and it made contact with my stomach. I screamed out in pain. Twenty lashes later and my voice became so soar I didn't bother to yell. I felt blood dripping down the front of my body and I let my body hand limp from the chains. Not even the metal digging into my wrists hurt me anymore. 

"Looks like he is weak enough Zancrow," Hades concluded, "Your turn." 

I felt a rough hand grab my... I yelped. 

"Dude he's huge!" Zancrow exclaimed, rubbing me roughly.

 If I was crying before I was sobbing now. 

"Be gentle," Hades instructed. We don't wanna kill him now do we."

I felt someone fiddling with the chains, followed by my body crashing to the ground. I had no strength to hold myself up, so I just layed there, catching sight of my blood stained shirt. Someone leaned down beside me and I felt my jeans being slid off. 

"No promises."

(A/N: This honestly PAINED me to write, but it's all part of the plot! I am SOOOOO sorry guys! Remember to leave your feedback!!! THINGS ARE GONNA GET BETTER I PROMISE! I'm sorry Gray!)