Slow down!

(A/N: IM BACK BITCHESEEEES!! I bet ya'll missed me tons! Your comments when I logged back on made me sooo happy thank you thank you! This chapter isn't the longest but it's got some HOT shit so... enjoy! I love you all mwah!)

Grays POV:
     I pulled away, "Natsu I-"
     "What?" He questioned, looking slightly nervous.
     I smiled and felt tears bunch up in the corner of my eye as I whispered, "I'm so happy!"
     He let out an audible sigh of relief, grabbed my face, and pulled me into another kiss. His lips were soft, his hands roamed through my hair, his tongue perturbed ever so slightly out of his mouth. Oh god everything was perfect.
     It was him who pulled away this time. "We can't let anyone know."
      I felt sad for a moment before flashing back to what Laxus did when We WERE'NT dating. With that in mind I nodded in understanding. Keeping our relationship on the down low was necessary if we both wanted to be safe. There would be no telling what would happen if we got exposed. I don't want to think about it.
      "-but no matter what , promise you won't go!" He continued, unfazed by my silence.
       I held his hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze. "I'll only leave if you ask me too,"'I spoke, looking into his eyes.
     His cheeks turned the color of roses and he looked down at the ground before mumbling something about not believing we were together. I laughed and pulled him up off the swing. "Let's go back to your house?" I questioned, knowing no one would be home.
      "Sounds good," he responded, willingly following behind me as I dragged him down the twist and turns that led to his house. 
     "Look there's a puppy!" Nastsu exclaimed over enthusiastically, his hand shooting from his side to point in the direction of a small Pomeranian.
     I chuckled, "yup it is! You get a gold star"
    He pouted. "Gray! Don't be mean! I wanna pet it!" He pulled from my grasp and ran full force towards the dog and it's slightly alarmed owner. Without asking he bent down and began petting the puppy.
     Before I made it over to him I heard a shrill yelp. Worried that it came from the dog, I picked up the pace.
    Luckily when I got there though it was Natsu holding his hand and laying on the pavement.
    "I am so sorry!" I exclaimed to the owner. "He has no manners your dog had all the right to bite him." She gave me a nasty look and turned away with her fluffy monster in tow.
     "Graaaaaay! Don't ignore me I'm huuuurt!" Natsu whined, kicking me lightly in the shin.
     I kneeled down next to him and began to inspect his wounded hand only to find a small scratch. "Jackass," I mumbled before helping him up.
     He stuck his tongue out and wiped fake tears from his eyes. "Let's get home."
     In about ten minuets we were on Natsu's front porch and I waited as he struggled to get the key in the lock.
    Finally the door pushed open and we walked inside. He chucked his shoes off before flopping down on the couch and motioning for me to follow. I too took my shoes off, but not as violently.
    "Today was amazing," he said, curling into my side.
     "Yes, yes it was,"' I answered, ruffling his pink, already tussled hair.
      He crawled up my chest and kissed me ever so slowly. It wasn't at all like our kiss at the park. This one was more... purposeful. He stuck out his tongue and moved from my mouth down my neck, leaving small nips that I knew would show later on. I allowed him to move all the way my collar bone before moving back to my awaiting lips.
     "Gray," he mumbled, his words getting lost in my mouth. Our tongues battled for dominance, the winner unclear.
      His hands roamed all over my chest before slipping under the fabric of my shirt and feeling up my chest. I moved so Natsu was positioned on my lap better and leaned my head against the back of the couch.
    Natsu continued to moan and mumble into the kiss, making me flush.
     "Natsu!" I suddenly yelped when I felt a cold hand around the waist band of my pants.
       He didn't respond, just rubbed his thumb methodically along the hem of my jeans.
     "Natsu!" I tried again. "What are you doing!"
      He continued to kiss along my chest, " well I was gonna touch your dick," he mumbled in between pecks.
        I nearly chocked on my spit. "You wanna-"'
      He interrupted me. "Fuck? Yes, very much so."
      I pushed him off my lap and ignored the hurt look on his face. I straightened out my shirt, ran my fingers through my hair, and made sure my pants were buckled. "Not now."
     Natsu was quiet for a while before he once again curled up into my side, this time hiding his face in my armpit. "Sorry," he whispered.
      I kissed the top of his head. "It's fine just... slow down."