Chapter 7 - Lucia

Olivia knew that I was kind of mad at her.

It was something that caught us both by surprise. And I mean both because, in all honesty, I wasn't entirely sure why I was even upset in the first place. It wasn't like this was a serious relationship and I didn't have feelings for Olivia but we agreed on respect, a mutual agreement of respect towards the other. No cheating, that was a thing I was serious about and it felt like Olivia didn't care much for it.

After Olivia noticed that Katia was watching, she completely changed. I knew she didn't go to her lecture, and when I got home at night, she wasn't home. She didn't get in until 1 am. And although I wouldn't have answered, she didn't even try to check if I was awake or if I wanted to talk or something. It was obvious that she had been with Katia and she knew that I knew, so why didn't she at least try to come to talk to me about that? Wasn't that the right thing to do? We were in a relationship, a sort of fake one but still, if roles were switched, I'd probably tell her.

So I was a bit pissy when I left my room the following morning and Olivia was there, waiting for me, this time around there wasn't pancakes but a Starbucks sandwich with a drink in a cup.

"I was about to get you," she said, a smile on her face, her makeup was lighter today and she was dressed casual, her boots, although had a bit of heel, they weren't as high.

"You don't have to drive me every day, you know?" I told her, clearing my throat as I walked past her. "Or make me breakfast."

"Breakfast's the most important meal of the day." she was still holding the drink and the sandwich as she trailed after me. "Also, I promised Afri I'd drive you—"

"If that's the reason why we can just tell her you did and I can just take the bus," I told her, looking at myself in the full-length mirror.

Olivia stood behind me, watching me too. And because I've come to enjoy these little moments in which Olivia seems to be not more than a horny teenage boy, I took my time removing the first button of my shirt, my cleavage showing more than usual. I pulled my skirt a little higher, my thighs showing and I could see her watching me through the mirror, her eyes trailing up and down my body.

Olivia swallowed, she placed the food on the coffee table, a small smile on her face as she step closer to me, her chest on my back, her eyes heavy on mine through the mirror.

"I happen to enjoy your company," she said, her right hand made its way around my waist, my stomach jumped. "I know, shocking... you know what else I've started to enjoy?"

Her voice was low and raspy. Her hot breath hit my skin, making my whole body shiver. "What?"

Her other hand came to a stop when it reached my cleavage. With a flick of her wrist, she undid another button. "How fuckable you look in dresses."

My breath hitched in my throat when she spun me around so that I was facing her, our noses barely touching. "I've also really started to enjoy when you tease do so you know why?"

I swallowed hard. "Why?"

With a smirk on her lips, she backed me up until I was against the mirror. Her hands were steady and burning like lava on my body. "Because despite what you say, you want me to want you and fuck, do I want you."

Her words sent millions and millions of electric shocks running down my body, straight to my core. If she didn't kiss me soon, I'd be the one leaning in, desperate to taste her lips on mine again.

Almost as if she had read my mind, she kissed me. And it was nothing like the kisses we'd shared already. This was lust in physical form. This was hunger and need— and God it felt so good to be wanted, to want someone like this again after so long... it felt so good I didn't care who it was.