Chapter 12 - Olivia

I felt dizzy.

My heart was in my mouth.

When I offered Lucia to go home with me, I didn't think she'd be like yes let's go right now. I also wasn't offering what I think she thought I meant. When I said for us to go home, I meant so we could leave the noise, leave the crowd and talk about what had happened, about Katia, I don't know... I didn't think she was going to go ahead and look at me with fuck me eyes, grab my hand and lead me out of the club with such desperation...

I felt dizzy.

It was so stupid but fuck, it was all the want in her eyes, the way she kissed me when we got out of the car, the way her hands roamed my body while we got inside the lift. It wasn't like it was too hard for her to find skin anyways, I was wearing a t-shirt for a dress. And although the purpose of the outfit was to get Lucia to feel a certain type of way, I wasn't expecting the results of it to be... this.

It was confusing for me because I have always known people wanted me... I like knowing it, I like feeling it— it never felt like this though. I never felt like I was free-falling from Burj Khalifa. My skin never felt this hot and sensitive to the touch— I never felt anxious and I never felt this ... need to touch someone, to be touched.

And it was her. It was the way she touched me, the way she kissed me with her mouth open like she wanted to taste all of me, like she wanted to devour me whole, all the good and all the bad, all the mess that I was, all of me, she wanted to taste all of me and I lost myself in that feeling—

She doesn't want me, she just wants a body.

It was something that I had to remind myself over and over whenever we had moments like these, whenever something took over me and I kissed her or she'd kiss me, I had to remind myself that this was a bet, we wanted to break the other's heart. She wanted to break mine and I hers. That was what this what was. A bet and lust. A bet and a girl that was horny. A bet and a girl that wanted to be pleased.

And I maybe couldn't give her a meaningful and healthy relationship but if she wanted release? I could give her that.

We made it inside our flat, our lips barely parted only when necessary to open doors or to make sure we didn't break things as we went. I led her to my room, leaving the lights on as we went in. I kissed her neck, her moans were fucking music to my ears. I wanted to hear more of it, see her coming undone under me, taste her and make her moan my name, I wanted to hear her panting and thanking me for it—

I wanted Lucia so badly that it was making me dizzy.

I pressed her against my room's door, my hands on her waist as I kissed down her neck. She moaned for me, loud and clear and my name had never sounded so fucking good coming out anyone's mouth.

I nibbled on her skin, my nails digging on her sides.

"Olivia," she was out of breath, my name was a plea.

I shook my head, unbuttoning her jeans. I looked into her warm caramel eyes as I played with the waistband of her underwear.

She once said she wouldn't have sex with me-  I reminded myself as I traced lines up and down her navel, getting awfully close to where she wanted me to touch her but never fully committing. I wanted her to say it. I wanted her to tell me she wanted me to fuck her.

And the look in her eyes told me that I could make her beg me for it if I wanted to.

"Say it," I whispered against her lips.

Lucia looked into my eyes and slowly traced my face. A small smile on her lips, understanding clear in her eyes. It wasn't long until her smile turned into a full-on smirk, and the fuck me eyes turned into something else, something hungry and determined and it made my stomach drop to my feet—