The Letters

Dear Mackenzie,
I'm going to keep this short and simple. You're a hypocrite. You're thirteen now, so don't act like you can't take it, and don't go crying to your mommy. You told me that you would never go to the dark side. A week later, I'm eating lunch alone the bathroom.
Sincerely,
(Y/N)

Dear Maya,
It's a little hurtful to know that you thought the silly rumor was true. I'd like to think that would pick a friend over a girl who told you some things.  It's actually very offensive. We may not've been friends for very long, but you were a huge piece of of my life I lost due to this girl. I hope we can be friends on the future.
Sincerely,
(Y/N)

Dear Paige,
I don't know where to start with you. I used to call you one of my best friends on this entire planet. You were there when I need you, you were only a single call away. But now, I don't even know where we stand. When I tried to talk to you about Eliza, you shrugged it off as nothing. We went from two peas in a pod, to not even on speaking terms. But, I still love you Paige. We were friends, and much to your dismay, we still are. I don't care if Eliza's in the picture or not. I miss you.
Sincerely,
(Y/N)

Dear Sophie,
I didn't wanna write this letter, because that meant that our friendship was truly over. You were my best friend for as long as I can remember, and you went to throw it away on some girl who wiggled her way into our lives because she wanted to one-up her cousin. It makes me sad to think that you would wanna be friends with her. It makes me even more sad that you would cut off your ties with me, simply because she asked you to. You threw away eleven years of friendship for her. I hope you're happy.
Sincerely,
(Y/N)

Dear Josh,
What can I say? You were my first boyfriend. You made me feel a way I don't think I've ever felt before. We smiled, we laughed, we cried. You were there for me. A solid half a year dating isn't bad, for middle school. Though you cheated on me, I'm sad to say that I was expecting it. You were distant and ignoring me. It's even worse to say you cheated on Valentine's Day of all days. But, I do wanna thank you for making me smile in my darkest hours, and being there for me whenever I called. But I'm sad to say that you threw it all away for some girl who doesn't even have true feelings for you. I'm even more sad to say that I fell in love with you, Josh.
Sincerely,
(Y/N)

Dear Eliza,
Are you proud? Ruining not one, but two peoples lives, just because you wanted to prove something? Well, I hope you are. You drove me and my mother out of town, if you're happy. You helped my boyfriend cheat, you stole my friends, and you took the spot on the team that changed my life. All because you wanted to one-up a girl you tortured your whole entire life. I'm the first to say that Jess is a bitch, but you and I both know she never deserved the amount of pain you caused her. You were a dark storm hovering over her, ready to rain and thunder any second. And with that being said, I hope you truly are happy, because my dear, my ginger friend just took over. And there's nothing you can do about it.
Kisses,
(Y/N)