Chapter 15: Expunged (New Version)

AIZEN.

I don't get it.

No one was commenting on Ice and Serena's relationship. Serena told as that Ice was her friend and Amphitrite's student. I am not convinced at all because if Ice was such an important person in the Undersea Kingdom, the mermen, and the mermaids should have bowed their heads when they saw her. And Sky should have known Ice all along. And even Ice appearance is very suspicious.

At hindi ko matanggap na parang nag-iisip ngayon si Phoenix. Nalilimutan ata niyang bobo siya.

Ice was out with Serena. And they are with the princess of the Amore Kingdom, who just arrived. Sayang lang dahil hindi namin maaaring makita ang prinsesa. Sky and the others were talking to Tyr, he was telling us how lucky we are to use the portal in Loveiridge Island.

"Son and daughter of Eros? I thought the only child he had was Pleasure." Tyr said while looking to me and Aizelle.

"Kapatid namin si Pleasure." I said.

"How?"

"It's a long story," Aizelle answered with a smile. She gave me a meaningful look and I nodded. It was the topic that people often asked that we always avoid answering.

Because the day will come... the miracle child will receive the spotlight.

"Let's go." Sky said.

We gave him a puzzled look but we immediately smirked at him. Ice was back with Serena, they are still talking and Serena was hugging her tightly while Ice was simply glaring at her.

In Serena's hand was the Golden Fire, the mystical fire that Hephaestus created with the sun as the reference. The reason why it is living in the Undersea Kingdom because Hephaestus gave it to Poseidon to protect it.

"See you soon." Serena smiled. She handed the Golde Fire to Sky. "Lyn, remember what I told you ha." she reminded Ice. Tyr said that he will teleport us back to the Mount Seraphyl to hand the Golden Fire to Queen Freya.

"May gusto ka ba kay Aizen?" Sky asked Serena.

She was caught off guard and shook her head, "I just knew him. After all, a friend of mine had a thing for him." she smiled.

Nang magpaalam na siya kay Ice ay pinatayo kami ni Tyr sa tapat ng throne room. I felt my body slowly being torn apart, though it wasn't hurting me. My head is beginning to get hazy.

"Very well," someone said. Hinawakan ko ang ulo ko. Hindi na ako sanay sa teleportation spell.

And when I look up, a gorgeous fairy was standing before us. I heaved a sigh nang maging maayos na ang aking paningin. A green fairy handed the hourglass in exchange for the golden fire.

"Hand that to Garet," Queen Freya said. She smiled amusedly and cast specks of gold dust in our direction. I groaned when my body cannot move, I was paralyzed. And based on my peripheral view my friends were facing the same handicap as mine. "Goodbye, Primus Section. Aside from you," the Queen said. She was directly looking to Ice.

The same vague feeling that I felt earlier happened again. And when I opened my eyes Master Garet was standing in our front.

"Master si Ice!" Sue shouted.

Master Garet gave us an uninterested look. Kinuha niya ang hourglass sa kamay ni Sky at muli kaming tingnan, "Secrets are meant to be revealed. Am I right, Skyler? Light?" he meaningfully said.