Chapter 8: Festival (New Version)

"Basag trip kayo!" Phoenix shouted. All of his friends laugh except to Ice who was languidly looking at him. A festival was being held in the Belster. It was a welcome festival for Garet, the real king of the Demigods Academy.

Phoenix was fuming with anger as he looks at his friends who don't want to join him in the magic bump cars. They still have a week to get ready for their mission and they are enjoying their free time doing fun things.

"Ice, try this!" Sue giggled. Nilagay niya ang isang headband sa ulo ni Ice. It has a design of cat ears. Masama ang tingin na binigay ni Ice sa kanya, hindi rin naman nakaiwas si Ice dahil sa hawak niyang strawberry ice cream at hello kitty designed na earphone na agad niyang tinago sa kaniyang bulsa.

"OMD! My ice-ice baby is so cute." Aizelle squealed. Ice rolled her eyes while watching the two girls giving each other a high-five.

Ice eyes grew wide when the headband wouldn't come out of his head. Sue gulped when Ice expression suddenly becomes a grimace. Natatawang tinapik ni Aizelle ang balikat ni Sue.

"Amen." Aizelle teased. She gave Sue a thumbs-up.

"Miss bayaran niyo na po 'yan. Hindi matatanggal 'yan hanggang hindi pa natatapos ang festival." The saleslady said.

Ice face darkened. Aizelle was pursing her lips while giving the payment to the lady.

Droplets of sweat appeared on Sue's temple, she made a peace sign and wink at Ice, "Pota. I'm sorry." she said. Mabilis na tumakbo si Sue sa likod ni Phoenix.

Ice was about to chase Sue when someone rested his arm on her head. And then the suspect ruffled her hair, "Stop, Langit."

"You should say 'meow', Yelo."

"Ayoko. I say 'rawr'." Ice said. Sky laughed and brushes his snow-like hair.

"It's not bagay to you." Sky said. Napangiwi si Ice dahil sa kanya, she didn't reply to him until she finishes her food.

"Can you please stop talking like that? It's so irritating..." Ice beamed.

All of a sudden they started to argue.

A mischievous grin came out of Aizelle's face and she pointed her Instax towards the two. "Cute," she mumbled. In the photograph, Sky was pinching Ice's cheeks and Ice was simply punching his stomach.

"You really love photos, huh?" Light said to Aizelle.

"Of course, photos can make memories alive even when it's gone." Aizelle smiled.

When the photo was printed, Aizen stole it from Aizelle's hand, "OH MY DEMIGODS! Perfect couple"

"Dude, gross." Light said with disgust.

Aizen cleared her throat, "Dude, ginagaya ko lang si Aizelle."

"Sa horror house nga kasi!" Sue shouted while pointing the horror house.

"Wala ka namang makakain dyan! Sa food court na lang kasi!" Phoenix shouted. He was angrily pointing the food court.

"Ano ba yang nasa t'yan mo? Anaconda? Maya't maya ka ng gutom!"

"Pake mo ba!"

"Pake mo rin!"

"Food court!"

"Horror house!"

"Shut up or you'll be cold as ice." Ice calmly said. Both Sue and Phoenix gulped. They nervously avoided her glance.