Chapter 37: Pearls (Part 1) (New Version)

ICE.

Aizen was suppressing his laughter while looking at both Riley and Sky. He was sitting beside me while I am lying in my bed. Ate Rhea and the others were discussing downstairs.

Aizen was whispering about two volcanoes going to erupt. And when the door opened, Ate Rhea together with her four friends came in. Tuwang-tuwa na lumapit sa 'kin si Tito Jackson at ginulo ang akin buhok, he was about to speak when I pointed the drawer near me.

Tito Jackson quizically looked at me and opened the drawer. "OH MY DEMIGODS!" He shouted like a freakin' gay when he saw the broken pearls. Specks of pixie dust stole the pearls from his hands. "FREYA BOBO!" Tito Jackson shouted.

"What is thisOMD!" Tita Freya shouted and handed the container to Tito Glifford. Hanggang kanino nila balak ipasa 'yan?

"It's sirang pearls," Tito Glifford said.

"Hestia gave it to me,"

"Did you say thank you?" Ate Rhea asked. I sheepishly avoided her glance. Tama bang sabihin ko na sinabihan kong peste 'yon?

"Press the pearl," Master Garet said.

Nawala ang atensyon sa 'kin ni Ate Rhea nang gawin ni Tito Glifford ang utos ni Master Garet. The pearl glimmers, it was radiating the emerald pigment, and all of a sudden a map appeared, it has coordinates in it. A certain place was glowing in the map, it was a drawing of a pearl but it is was only a half.

"Stone of Persephone,"

I wryly smiled. I'll just give my thanks to her if she ever shows up again. Every pearl has its own locations, ibig sabihin ay magkakahiwalay ang mga hinahanap namin.

Three different places. "Three groups," Sue mumbled. "So, among the five of you who will be the leaders?"

"Me,"

"Me also,"

"Pass ako."

"Go with the alon,"

"I decline."

We all looked to Ate Rhea who just declined, Tita Freya squinted her eyes at her, "Freya you're so stupid. I need to protect this place," Ate Rhea jeered.

"How about you, Jackson?" Master Garet asked.

Tito Jackson sheepishly scratches the back of his head and shyly looked at us, "Buntis si Leyla. I need to be with"

"NICE SHOOT, SIR!" Phoenix shouted. We all looked at him with surprise while he was acting as if he was shooting a ball. Dumbass.

"Apollo's son, right?" Ate Rhea asked. Her eyes were languidly looking at Phoenix who just nodded. "You just inherited his stupidest trait,"

Phoenix expression changes, his smile suddenly fade and turned into a grimace, "Not just this trait. His blood, that blood, I wished I didn't inherit it," and with that Phoenix left the room.

We all stayed silent. I know what is he talking about because that blood also runs in my veins but it is not suitable for me.

"Rhea, you just triggered a king." Master Garet brooded.

"I didn't mean it"

Master Garet suddenly got out of the room that made Ate Rhea shut up. Tito Glifford tapped Ate Rhea's shoulder, "Let a king talk to a king,"