Chapter 57: Vale of Tears (New Version)

In the midst of the night, the midnight blue sky wasn't filled sparkling stars but a certain ground was filled with glittery shiny specks of dust, tila isang kalawakan ang nakapalibot sa kanila at ang makikinang na abo ay nagmistulang mga bituwin na sumasayaw sa hangin.

Freya was down on her knees. Her beautiful wings were now tattered. Freya's mind was already clear that she can't win against her opponent because she's way too strong than their last battle.

Sylvia, the Queen of the Elves began to concentrate her magic energy, she was absorbing every ounce of Freya's magic energy. Freya's magic energy was humungous and now that it was being stolen, the golden aura of her magic energy can be seen in their naked eyes.

"You have tons of energy left in you... Why the hell are you not fighting me?" Sylvia asked. Malaya siyang nakatayo sa harapan ni Freya habang hinihigop pa rin ang enerhiya nito ngunit ang kaniyang mga mata ay puno nang pagtatakha habang sumisilay kay Freya.

Freya smirked, "As if I could use it..." the magic energy that Sylvia was stealing was reserved for Freya's king. And it can only be used for him.

At sa pagpikit ni Freya ng kaniyang mga mata, kasabay nito ang malugod niyang pagtanggap sa katapusan niya. She knows how useless she is without her king. In the corner of her eyes, tears began to escape along with an indescribable heat. She was ready to embrace Sylvia's wrath but an unexpected happened, the tables suddenly turn, Sylvia was screaming in pain.

She slowly opened her eyes, another king was standing before her.

His eyes were burning while looking at the Queen of the Elves, and beside the Queen was Aeolus' daughter who was now in a deep slumber. Isang pagod na ngiti ang sumilay sa kaniyang labi,"Stanfield," Freya mumbled before lost her consciousness.

"Tita Freya!" Phoenix shouted. Mabilis niyang sinalo ang reyna. Phoenix expression changed when he felt the faint beat on her pulse, he pursed his lips and carried her to Achaea.

Phoenix made his way towards the Primus tent, he searches for Glifford yet what he saw was the shocking state of Sue. Nanlalambot na nilapag ni Phoenix si Freya sa isang malambot na higaan kasabay nito pagpasok ni Glifford.

"Fre-Freya..." Glifford's voice cracked. "Apara, please..."

Apara roamed around the tent. Isang malungkot na prisensya ang pumalibot kay Apara, "I can only choose one..." it was hard for her to utter those words. Ngunit alam niyang kailangan niyang ituran iyon dahil kailangan nilang mamili, isa lang ang maaring mabuhay sa dalawang babaeng nasa kanilang harapan ngayon.

Glifford and Phoenix look at each other eyes. They were both struggling to make a decision, both girls were important to them and a single decision could ruin them. Ngunit sa gitna nang kanilang palaisipan, hindi nila namalayan ang bukas na mga mata ni Freya na pinanonood ang dalawang lalaki. Isang malungkot na ngiti ang sumilay sa kaniyang mga labi kasabay nito ang pagtigilid niya sa kaniyang ulo upang masilayan si Sue.

Once again, Freya looked at Glifford, she memorized him like he was a piece of art. She has feelings for him, yet it could kill Garet, so she disregarded it.

With the last ounce of her magic, Freya filled the tent with her pixie dust, Glifford and Phoenix looked at her with eyes wide open. The golden specks of pixie turned into silver which was dancing around Sue, aiding the poison that was enveloping her body.

"Apara, heal her!" Glifford shouted. Napaluhod si Glifford sa harapan ni Freya, ang mga luha sa gilid ng kaniyang mga mata ay kusang umagos.

Mas lalong lumakas ang pighati ni Glifford nang ngumiti sa kaniya ang babaeng bumihag sa puso niya, "Don't... waste your magic, Apara." Freya whispered. Apara didn't listen instead, she began to heal her but to her surprise, Freya's body was no longer responding.