Chapter 11: Prize (New Version)

Garet smirked. He was no longer surprised when he saw his newly made training ground was covered with a thick wall of ice. He already knew what Aicelyn was capable of, especially that he knows her secret. Garet pulled the drawer beneath his office table.

And it showed an elegant sword. Its hilt was pointed and took the shape of a cross and in the middle of the hilt a blue-diamond was attached. The blade was clearer than the sea, it was simply showing the other side just by looking at it.

Lumabas si Garet sa opisina niya upang sunduin ang kaniyang kaibigan na si Emerald.

Ice heaved a sigh when she got out of the Dim Forest. Mr. Panther gave her a thumbs up but she uninterestedly nodded. A large snowy magic circle appeared above the whole Dim Forest that made Mr. Panther whistled."Dispell." she mumbled.

The thick wall of ice was slowly melting as her magic energy started to dwindle. Her eyes began to become a burden, and Mr. Panther sensed it. When Ice's suddenly shut their professor immediately caught her in his arms.

"ICE!" Her friends shouted. But they all halted and gave Mr. Panther a puzzled look when they saw him carrying her.

"She used a forbidden spell." Mr. Panther explained.

 Panther explained

SKYLER.

"Stubborn girl," I whispered. Ice is still in a deep slumber and I am just simply watching her. A forbidden spell is something that demigods occasionally use. Well, we use different spells that are adequate for our magical energy.

The forbidden spell is the least powerful among them. It was just a full power combination of our blessing. While the other powerful solo attack is the secret art, it was our own created attack.

And the most powerful spell is the Unison Charge. It is the combined attack of two secret art coming from two demigods.

I was simply brushing her ash gray hair. I know that she holds a lot of secrets. Light and I aren't naive not to notice it.

But this woman is the holder of the Great Prophecy.

I never thought that I'll be close with this woman. At our first meeting, I just find her interesting. A par to be my rival other than Light. Her power is immeasurable and I can sense it. Hindi lang 'to ang kaya niya pang gawin.

Pinagmasdan ko nang husay si Ice. If my hunches are right, Ice might know that witch. She's a mystery. She can smile and laugh but she still inside a thick wall of ice that separates us from her.

"Pagnatunaw si Ice. Mamemelt 'yan." I groaned. Inis kong tiningnan si Phoenix na kasama ang iba sa kanyang likuran. They were all grinning and giving me a teasing look. "Bobo." I beamed.

"Are you going to the miracle with Ice? OMD! Bet ko 'yon." Aizelle squealed. 'Yan na naman tayo sa walang sawang miracle na 'yan. Hindi na talaga ako magtatakha kung ipangalan niya 'yan sa anak niya.

"I won't do that. Gross."

Phoenix shrugged his shoulders, "Who knows, dude."

"Shut up"

"Ingay." We all looked at Ice who was glaring at us. Sino ngayon sa atin ang sleeping beauty, ha?

Nabalot kami sa katahimikan. Nang pumasok sina Master Garet at Madam Stone ay agad nawala 'yon.

"Anak, are you now okay?" Madam Stone asked.

"Anak? Akala ko tita mo si Madam Stone?" Phoenix asked Ice.

Madam stone chuckled, "I just like calling her like that. She reminds me of my daughter, you see." And then she patted Ice's head and I could see in Ice's eyes that she feels safe.

"Anyway, Ice congratulations for winning, and this is your reward, the Crystalline Sword." Master Garet said. He handed a sword that was clearer than any water.

"Buy me Lavanderish Cake for those who are eliminated." Master Garet said.

"Master, 'yon lang?" Aizen asked quizically. We can just buy it in the Belster. What an easy task.

"Buy it using your drachmas. Good luck finding a 100,000 drachmas." Master Garet smirked. Witty naman ni Master.

"Bye, take care, Lyn." Madam Stone kisses Ice forehead before leaving with Master Garet.

"May drachmas pa kayo?" Sue asked. All of us shook our heads. We let out a big disappointed sigh. Naubos ang ipon ko dahil sa festival.

"I can offer you my 50,000 drachmas." Ice offered. Aizelle shook her head and said, "Don't. It's our punishment, not yours."

"I insist." Ice said. I smiled, she looks cute right now, "You're smiling ear to ear may sumapi sayo?" Ice suddenly noticed that's why I made a poker face. "Smile, sky."

First time niya akong tinawag sa pangalan ko.

"Oh! Tama na muna 'yang PDA mode niyo. Tara muna sa Acahaea para sa mission." Phoenix teased.

"Are you sure you're already fine?" I asked Ice. We are now in the Achaea request board and we are busy looking for a request.

"Pang-ilang tanong mo na 'yan?"

"Fine. I'll stop." I said.

I smirked when I found something easy. It is 75,000 drachmas request and they only need ten Minotaur horns. "Guys, I found something easy."

"Nice one, Sky!" Light said. He contacted the requester and we started to march outside the wall when it was approved.

"Gabi na. I'm sure monsters are lively." Aizen reminded.

The ambiance became cold. And when I looked back Ice is being covered with glistening snowflakes while gripping tightly at her Crystalline Sword before she disappeared from our sight.

"ICE!"

#