Chapter three

The car came to a halt and they got out first. When they got out, screams erupted. I would be lying if I said I could hear something else. I decided to go out last. After Shuu got out, I went out and they were all glaring at me.

"Look at that whore." A girl with a shorter skirt and tighter blouse than me said. I glared at her, she obviously knew I could hear her because she's the very first one in line.

"Says the one with a shorter skirt and tighter blouse. I mean, I should've expected it no?  Since you have little to no self-respect and please use your blazer. Your bra is not the first thing I would want to see on my first day and its not exactly the most pleasant color either."  I said out loud making sure that everyone near me could hear.

It was silent for a while and then murmurs started,  now everyone was saying at least something.

"Puh lease! At least I have style. You don't fit in that clothes. Who are you trying to imitate? A nun?" She exclaims arrogantly with a flip of her hair. I observed the crowd and saw some annoyed looks.

"No, but being a nun sounds better than being a slut. So if you mind, I don't want to ruin something that could've been better without your presence." I looked at her in disgust and walked away.

Great. Now I'm gonna have to expect Reiji to lecture me later on. Well, she was way more annoying than a teletubbies show and a voice higher than a dolphin. Kill me now! I groaned out loud.

Hopefully I never encounter that girl again. Girls like those are my worst nightmare.

Suddenly I crashed into a wall. I stepped back a few steps from the force. A book fell so I picked it up and handed it to the person. I looked up at who I was handing the book to, I saw a boy who had a choker around his neck. I got distracted by his eyes. It was in the color blue-gray. I never saw anyone who had that eye color.

"Are you done staring?" He raised an eyebrow at me as he said that. When he talked a fang glistened. I guess he's one of them bloodsuckers slash mosquitoes.

"Not really, I never saw anyone with an eye color like that sooo....." I dragged out. He seemed interested and amused at the same time. I don't know why he's amused but he is.

"Oi Ruki hurry u- eh?" A blond boy came up to us. I could tell he was someone important when most girls were looking at him.

How can someone like someone who was obviously acting? I mean, I know he's acting because its clear. Trust me.

"She looks so cute! Can we keep her?" He goes near my face and I pushed him away with my hand. He was shocked, I could tell. This 'Ruki' seems like his brother.

"My name's Iris Graveline Lev-lore. Any information other than my name is confidential. May I know who you both are?" I asked in monotonously. I don't want to know who they are but, I guess I have to.

"I'm Kou Mukami! You don't know who I am?" He asked incredulously.

Should I know someone who is an arrogant vampire? 

"Obviously I don't know you and I take it you're brothers with so-called 'Ruki' here?" I knew the answer already but I needed confirmation.

"We're actually half-brothers. You're a new student aren't you?"

"Yes I am."

"Ne~ even someone new would recognize me! Are you sure you don't know me?"

"If I knew you, would I still ask who you are? Oh and both of you, don't really open your mouth that wide. Your fangs could be seen. Trust me." I told them straightforwardly making sure that no one else could hear but me and both of them.

Now both of them raised their eyebrows.

"How do you know?" Kou asked. Am I supposed to tell him everything? Nah, I don't think so.

"Uhh"

"Follow me." Ruki said. He walked away and I followed him. Kou huffed and went away. Ruki led me to an office and the lady in front looked up. When she noticed me, she grabbed a paper that was on her side.

"New student, Iris Graveline Lev-lore? Of course you're her." The receptionist muttered. She handed me schedule and things that I would need. After that, the bell rung and we walked out.

First subject was Math for this day.

"Hey Ruki." He perked up and looked at me. "Thank you."  He looked back straight ahead.

"Welcome."

We walked to a room and he stopped by the door.

"Math is also my first subject by the way." He opened the door and the teacher was there already.

"Ruki, why are you late?"

"I'm sorry sensei, I was helping the new student." He said. The teacher looked at him and signaled him to take a seat. Ruki walked to his seat and I faced the teacher.

"Introduce yourself."

"Good morning everyone. I'm Iris Graveline Lev-lore and I look forward to working with all of you."

"Will you tell us more?" The teacher asked. I got annoyed a bit so I glared at him. He shudders and told me to take a seat beside someone named 'Azusa'. A boy with a benet raised his hand and I walked to take the seat beside him.

"World War 1 started on............." The teacher rambled. I groaned out loud because I already knew this.

Why are they torturing us?! I laid my head down and watched my seatmate who was cute. He had grey eyes and he was playing with the bandages on his arms. A scar caught my eye. It was on his nose and some were on his arms.

"Miss Iris, answer my question."

"Which is?"

"How many-" he started, suddenly it clicked on me what question he was gonna ask.

"32." I answered quickly.

"Correct. Take a seat." He nods. I plopped myself down and doodled. I decided to draw my seatmate out of memory. I drew everything about him, it was clear he loved pain.

I sighed out loud, I'm so nosy. Its none of my business but I just can't help it.

The bell rings just as I finished my drawing . I looked up and see him still sitting. I did one last final touch and stood up.

"Ne Azusa" I started, he looked up at me tiredly.

"Yes Iris-san?" I waved the paper at his face then slammed it down lightly. I walked away with my hands in my pockets leaving a flabbergasted Azusa.

Azusa stared at the paper on his table, he flipped the paper and saw himself drawn realistically. He scanned the paper and was surprised that the girl was able to draw him in an hour. As he scanned the paper, a little note caught his eye.

Pain will never be the answer to something.

The sentence made a him a bit happy that someone cares, after all he was still partly human and could feel.

'I want to meet her again.' Azusa thought before he left the classroom.

-I was forced to- Diabolik lovers fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें