Chapter five

Oh ma gahd! I found the room that has a piano with it! Hallelujah! I walked to the piano and pulled out the bench under. I sat on it, lifted the cover and started to play.  Anitra's dance first came into mind so I played it.

Uh, what's the next note? Oh yeah...its this one

Shit! How about the next?

You know what I will just leave it to muscle memory.

I continued playing it relying on my memory. A violin then joined me, I let the violin play its part and then played mine. I played my part one last time and the violin ended it. I turned to who played it and saw Shuu.

Oh? Eh?! He knows how to play? Wait, I always heard classical music in his earphones right?

Come on self, it should be obvious already! Geez.

I stopped playing a song to question him on why he knows to play the violin, however when I turned, he was sleeping. Damn it. He has a nice blond hair that I love to run my hand through because it was soft...he reminds me a cute little puppy, in a weird sense of way.

I kind of wanted to help each one of them being honest, they just...never mind. They're reminding me of something I don't want to be brought back and because of this, I feel like I could change the past...ah don't think about it.

"Are you done staring you lewd woman?" He opened an eye.

"Little cousin..." He...my little cousin.......ah, why am I thinking of this.

"What?" He questioned.

"Nothing." I shook my head and stood up, walking to the window.  The view was full of trees, plants and shit. Ehm, excuse me, I meant living things. It's still night time. I checked the clock and it was 2 am. I was one of those people who could be awake for days and not feel sleepy.

I ripped my gaze away from the view and walked out the room.

I teleported to my room then I removed my contacts, grabbed my glasses and wore it. I grabbed my phone that was charging. I unlocked it, opened an app and started playing.  I was about to finish the quest when a knock came. I paused it and stood up to open the door.

I opened it and was surprised when I saw Reiji in my door.

"Hey...it's nice to meet you. No I'm kidding, what do you want?" I asked him. He pushed up his eyeglasses and stared me down. He narrowed his eyes at me as if he's scrutinizing me.

"Follow me." He suddenly commanded. I just decided to follow him in order not to get punished. He led me to a room and invited me in. He brought out a tea set. I made a mental note that he probably already prepared it meaning he has something in store for me.

He placed it on a table and handed me a cup. I sniffed it's smell. It smells a lot like nightshade. A poisonous substance.

I placed it down then asked him what he wanted with me.

"Don't you want to try the tea?" He motions to the cup. I raise an eyebrow at his obviously failing attempt to let me drink it. Reiji has got to be one of the most awkward person I have ever met.

"I would have if there was no nightshade." He leaned back and scrutinized me. He pushed up his glasses, I swear I saw his mouth twitch.

"I see you're not dumb." He pushed up his glasses.

"I take it that you have tested this on other people?" He didn't answer my question, instead, he looked away. I observed his every movement. Stiff shoulders, weird posture and by weird posture I mean his posture is stiff. Everything is stiff! Mah gahd!