Chapter four

Walking around was one of the things I would've loved to do. Sadly, that Ayato ruined it by sucking my blood and asking me to make takoyaki. He better be thankful I loved cooking or else I wouldn't have known how to cook one and could have ended up burning down the whole school.

I can't believe he didn't even help me with washing! Geez.

So it was like this.

Flashback:

"Ah it's lunchtime." I walked around the school. I wasn't hungry so I decided to walk around. I passed stairs and floors. As I walked, I observed everything about the school. Something seems odd about it. Like its haunted.

"Oi" I ignored the voice.

"Oi I'm talking to you. Don't ignore the ore-sama." I turned around and gave a 'wtf' look. Who the fuck calls themselves yours truly?!

"Why the fuck will you call yourself master?" I asked sourly. He mutters something under his breath.

"Make me takoyaki." He says proudly.

"What?"

"Wait, give me some blood first." He started walking towards me and I shrugged. I ahd nothing to do with my blood soo. He pinned me to the wall. I took a whiff of how he smells and he smells fine.

"Damn I like it when someone smells good." I mutter out. He stops sucking my blood but he remained near my neck. His breath was hitting the sensitive skin in my neck. My breathing hitched slightly because it felt good.

"Seriously." He pulled back and looked at me intensely. I stared into his cat like eyes. Its even a nice color. He probably stole emeralds and placed it into his eyes as replacement.

"Make me takoyaki." He said. He turned me around and pushed me into a kitchen. I sighed and walked to get the things I needed. After that, I made what he wanted, takoyaki. I served it to him and walked around the kitchen.

"Oi Iris."

"Ah, you said my name. Great."

"Sit down."

He forced me to sit and so I did. He took the seat beside me, he fed me a takoyaki and I shook my head.

"Open." He demanded. I rolled my eyes and ate that takoyaki he offered. Oh it tastes good. I didn't expect that. He quickly finished it and disappeared. Fudge! He left me to clean the whole place up! Ugh!

Flashback over.

After that I made sure to clean everything and not leave a trace of tools being used behind. I had a photographic memory so its clearly very useful. I left him there and asked someone where the rooftop is. She gave me directions and I thanked her.

I am now currently sitting down on the rooftop with a perverted vampire at the shadows. I pretended not to notice but he was so obvious with my peripheral vision. I sighed and looked at the sky, feeling the wind around me.

"Ne~ slut-chan....." Laito drawled out.

"Hm?"

"What are you doing? Nfu~" It was silent for quite a while until I broke it by asking the last name of them all. He told me a bit of each one's personality. How Shuu's always sleeping, Reiji being the 'mom' , Ayato as the narcissist, Kanato as the one who loves sweets and last but not least Subaru as the violent one slash the one who needs anger management classes.

"Hey Laito?" I turned to where his voice came from. "Are you guys really brothers?"

"Now, now, aren't you getting too curious? Hn? Fufu~" He appeared in front of me. I raised an eyebrow at him as his eyes were glinting dangerously.

"Will you answer me or not?" I retort.

"Hmmm, what will you do for me? Fufu~ want to do something fun ? Nfu~ heheh."

"Nope but how about I tell you a secret that only you should know that is about me?"

"Deal." We shook hands.

"We're half-brothers, however Kanato, Ayato and I are full brothers. In fact we're triplets." He turned away and looked at the sky.

"So, you guys are really brothers and half-brothers. I take it Heinz had other wives?" His eyes snapped to me glinting with more force and his stare made me slightly scared.

"How did you know?"

"I guessed."

"No, I meant him." He says it with so much hate. Ah self, how did you know Heinz again? Well other than the fact that he was delusional, there were a lot of rumors about him in our world. Like he experimented on people, I have also heard that his adopted sons are the Mukami brothers.

I think Ruki, Azusa and Kou are the Mukami brothers. They told me that there were four brothers, who was the fourth? I snapped out of my thoughts when I realized that I was getting too curious.

Damn it self, don't get too curious.

"Rumors come and go. Oh and in exchange, I'll tell you something right? Uhh, I'm 16 years old."

"Really? You look like you're 20 years old!" He exclaimed in shock.

"Wow haha thanks." My voice dripped with sarcasm at his remark.

It fell silent between both of us. He was playing with his fedora (as usual) he has this certain swag of being sadistic from how he appears, however from psychological actions or also known as how he acts, style, appearance and everything that defines him, it seems as he was traumatized.

"Oi, Reiji told me to get both of you. Hurry up." Kanato said in a monotone voice. I flinch for a while and turned but after telling us that, he disappeared. I ran to somewhere that no one can see me so I could teleport. Once I found the proper spot, I teleported to the closest hidden places to the limo.

I walked to the door and everyone was already there. I got in and sat between Reiji and Shuu. I slouched and looked at Reiji who was reading a book. His black hair fell in front of his face that made him look adorable.

I must be insane if I thought that he looked adorable. 

Reiji glanced up and pushed his eyeglasses. He looked down and went back to reading as usual. Shuu's hand went to my right cheek and pushed my head towards his shoulder. I snuggled up on his side and inhaled his scent.

I suddenly remembered that I had chocolate in my bag. I sat up and reached for my bag. I opened my bag and searched for it. After what felt like forever, I found my bag full of different expensive chocolates. I grabbed a chocolate and popped it in my mouth.

I noticed Kanato eyeing my chocolates. I gave him the bag of chocolates and his eyes brightened up. He started eating one of it and it seems like he enjoyed it. I leaned back and snuggled in Shuu's side. I sigh contentedly that no one was fighting at the limo right now.

The car came to a halt minutes later. I watched as each of them got out one by one. I stood up when Subaru went out, I went out and teleported straight to my room. I dropped my bag on a chair and sat on the bed.

I was tired, I'll admit but what if....ah never mind. What will happen if I would go..ah, stop thinking self. Ne, I suddenly want to play the piano. Can I find one here though? But I also don't wanna go out because its gonna be tiring to find my room and that room where there is a fucking piano! It's not like when I go out, turn in a direction and as I open the door, bam! There is a piano in front of me.

Geez self! What are you even thinking?

I sighed and stood up. I went to my closet to find some casual clothing. Do I go straight to pajamas or short shorts?I'll go for pajamas please. I grabbed my pajamas, undergarments and a shirt. I went to the bathroom to do my business, take a bath and changed. Once I was done, I went out

Ugh, what am I doing with my life? I groaned out loud while searching for the music room in my pajamas. Kill me now.