Chapter seven

I passed the now familiar walls heading to Reiji's room. Oh yeah, I brought Momma Reiji a slice of cake to hopefully dissipate his bad mood with me. I wonder what his issue is with me using his kitchen. As I let my thoughts trail, I didn't notice Akihiko in front and I end up bumping into him. I was falling until I realized what was happening.

His arms instinctively wrapped around my waist just as I caught my balance. The cake thankfully, didn't fall. I looked to who it was and surprise, someone I tried to forget.

Wait, what is he doing here?

"Aki?" I questioned the handsome grown man in front of me. He looked shocked, of course. I was shocked also, him in the Sakamaki mansion? Really?

"Can I have the cake?"

"What the fucking fuck are you fucking doing here!" We both exclaim out loud at the same time. We neared each other at the same time. I ignored the hands around my waist as we locked eyes.

Hopefully this guy sees my questionable gaze that I feel like is penetrating him.

"Please do not do something of disgrace in the hallway. Kindly get a room." A voice rung out. I instantly recognized the voice and jumped out of his arms. I faced Reiji and quickly walked over to him. I pushed him with one hand towards the direction of his room but he stayed rooted in his spot. Please cooperate with me man! I need to get away from Akihiko, agh!

"Reiji, let's just go." I moved to push him again but he held my hand that was pushing him.

"Mistress? Aren't you supposed to help me?" He said out loud. My head snapped to his instantly.  Mistress? What am I? Someone like a side fling?

"Who said you would call me mistress?" I asked him in a deadpan voice. Truthfully, I was embarrassed about him calling me that. I mean, who does that? Akihiko apparently.

"Your uncle." 

"Dammit, don't call me that. That's an order. Do not go against my words. For your training, I will help you, that I can promise however please follow us first." I pulled my hand unconsciously.  I wondered why I was feeling a pull then I realized, my hands were in someone's.

The material of the glove with my hands....oh wait, Reiji is the only one of the brothers who wore gloves. I then realized what I was doing so I let go immediately and walked to Reiji's room.

I decided to forget the tension between me and Akihiko, after all, he was part of my childhood.

As me and Akihiko walked towards the room, I was asking him what my dad was doing and how he is. He answered all of my questions sincerely. He told me dad is getting stronger each day. If you hadn't realize yet, he's my best friend from childhood. I grew up with my uncle,  Akihiko and dad when I was young. We were the best of friends until I was 12 years old, when I was sent to be protected.

One day, my dad left me with uncle, he told me he had to do 'business' however next thing I know, he was in a coma. It was sad for me. So I decided to pretend not knowing who Akihiko was, my uncle and pretending I did not know who they are. Quite cowardly of me I would admit, but what's important is that I learned from my mistakes.

When I was young, Akihiko was anti-social. I decided to ask him if he has a girlfriend. So I asked him and his reply was shocking. He told me yes. Her name was Janella Rae San Pedro. He told me that she has glasses and was one of the kindest people out there. He told me how he would get jealous of a group of Korean boys because she was always listening to them and how she rambles of things she loves.

We stopped talking when we arrived. I opened the door and Reiji was sipping his tea. I went in and Akihiko pulled my chair for me. I thanked him and sat down. I slid over the plate with a slice of cake in front of him. The cake was not harmed in any way. I made sure of it.

"You want me to taste it?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Mhm." I hummed while my fingers were tapping. Akihiko nudged me, gave me a look and immediately, I knew what he wanted. I nodded and he changed into a kid. I remember teasing him about turning into a kid when we were young. Akihiko sat in my lap as we both watched Reiji.

With the fork I gave him, he took a bite of the cake. His eyes widened the tiniest bit then stopped eating. He set the fork down and wiped his mouth. Unexpectedly, he pinned me to the wall, resulting to the little child falling off my lap with my whole body vulnerable to him. Reiji smirks sadistically as he bit down hard in my neck.

A silent groan parted my lips after he bit down. The pain was there, worse than any other bites I had. I purposely tugged on his hair, attempting to remove his fangs buried within me. The results was not what I wanted though, instead he groaned out loud. He pulled his fangs away from my neck and handcuffed me with his other wrist.

"DAMN IT JAVLA FITTA!" I said out loud in a frustrated manner. This guy, he knows I can't stay in one place and he handcuffs me?! Boy, want to be sadistic with me? I will be worse than you, that I know. My thoughts stopped when he tugged the handcuff. I flinched and searched the room for Akihiko. That damn motherfucker unfortunately left me here.

"Listen to what I will say." Reiji sat on one of the chair and I am forced to be beside him, standing. I groaned out loud when a bright idea came into mind.

I should really find ways to piss him off right now. Ah, I should say-

"MAH NAHME EH JIEFF" (My name is Jeff is what she is meant to say. The sentence in quotation marks is how she pronounced it. It's pronounced as Ma-h Nai-hme Eh Gie-ff, hopefully I didn't annoy you..)

"What nonsense are you spouting right now?" He snapped at me angrily. I internally laughed and made a small smirk unleash.

"Keep quiet young lady. I'm already annoyed at you for not coming here on time by the way, you were 5 minutes and 32 seconds late. Second, I wanted some tea when I found you with a boy wasting time even if I had told you to not keep me waiting. Third, you have already skipped a lot of my punishments, in total, you have skipped 5 punishments. Lastly, don't push me."

He tugged on the cuffs again and I got more annoyed. At this time, I was curious to see what he would do to me, so I risked my chance.

YOLO! Wait, wait, wait, before I die, someone sponsor my funeral please? I would like someone to play a classical song as I'm buried, make sure it's a nice one. So don't forget, sponsor my funeral, put that in your checklist. 

Let me repeat this now.

"MAH NAHME EH JIEFF!" I yelled. His eyes, if possible, darkened in anger. Fury consuming him from head to toe while on the other hand, nervousness consumed me. I was so desperate to make him mad that I stepped over my boundaries. Pushing him over the edge. I took a glance at him.

His whole stance was stiff and slightly shaking. His fists were clenched as he tried to calm himself down, however, the handcuffs were not helping at all in this situation. He pulled the cuffs roughly making my hands land on his knees and my knees on the ground.

Angry Momma Reiji is not who you want right now. In that moment when his hand wrapped around my neck in an attempt to choke me, did I realize.

I. WAS. FUCKED.

His grip tightened around my neck as I attempt to breath normally. My whole body started to sweat and my hands were turning cold. Oxygen started to stop reaching my head. My whole body felt numb as each second his grip tightened around my neck. Seconds after I was breathing heavily, my asthma kicking in. Black and blue dots surround my vision as I was beginning to seep in to unconsciousness.

"That's it." He muttered out. Beneath my eyelids, I could make out the blurry silhouette of the hands of my murderer, whom I piss off purposely. I know, I know, I shouldn't have done that but I like a challenge so.....

"K." I whisper. I was weak physically, but I was alive mentally. Emotionally, I feel indifferent. I mean, it's my choice so I should have expected it.

"Sponsor my funeral, please." I croak out before I was sucked into oblivion.

You know what, maybe I should stay away from that crazy momma bear unless I would end up dying at his hands.

I thought that last thing before I succumb to the darkness.