Trust?

***Harry's P.O.V***

How stupid does Niall think I am? Did he really think that I trusted him to keep Melanie a secret? I knew that he would take pity on her. We were all mates, but everybody knew Niall was the softy of the group. Now he thinks he is going to take Melanie away from me. Think again.

I saw that look on his face when Melanie said I kidnapped her. He plans on going behind my back, so I will just have to do the same.

Game on, Niall. Game on.

***Melanie's P.O.V***

Hope was surging through me. Niall said he was going to help me, even going behind Harry's back. It seemed that Harry could sense that I felt slightly happier, and pulled me into his chest, so my back was against his chest, lying on the couch. Does he feel the need to make my life complete hell?

His arms quickly snaked around my waist, holding my hostage against him. I struggled against him, but he just chuckled at my failed attempts. Harry was far too strong to beat.

"Stop struggling baby" he mumbled into my neck, while leaving a trail of kisses. I ignored him and continued to fight in his hold. "Melanie.stop." he spoke harshly.

"Let me go then!" I hissed at him. All of the boys were watching us now, all of them smirking enjoying the show. What pained me the most was even Niall had a faint smile on his lips. What? Had he tricked me? Was this all just a game? I let out a angry grunt, as all the hope running through me died down, yet again.

"Melanie, we can do this the easy way, or the hard way." Harry spoke calmly. I could practically feel him smirking into my neck.

"You chose the hard way when you killed my Kendall, and kidnapped me you bastard!" I growled. Harry then rolled over on the couch, so I was lying beneath him while he straddled my waist. Zayn wolf whistled at us, clearly enjoying the show.

"The hard way it is then" he smirked with an evil glint in his sparkling eyes. "Boys, give us a minute yeah?" Harry spoke over his shoulder. Fear crept through me with Harry's words. What was he planning? Did i really want to know? Rape, or murder most likely.

"Sure thing Haz. Give us a call when your ready." Louis answered

"Or a scream Mel?" Zayn chuckled, causing all the others to join in, even Niall. Well that answered that question, clearly Niall couldn't be trusted. Curse him for playing me like that.

As soon as the boys walked out the front door, Harry looked down at me and smirked. "Punishment time."

Harry then shifted his position over me, and rounded his hips onto mine. I let out a pained whimper, while Harry let out a throaty groan.

"Please, Harry. Stop" I whimpered.

"Not a chance baby. You need to learn your lesson" He then repeated his actions over a few time. Moans continued to fall from his lips, while painful tears spilled from my eyes.

Harry lent forward and started kissing down my neck, over my collar bones, towards my breasts. I gasped as Harry tugged at my singlet, pulling it over my head, and throwing it across the room.

"No!" I pleaded, but he didn't listen.

"Shh baby, I'll make you feel so good" Harry whispered. Tears never stopped slipping from  my eyes, crying from the fear. I was going to lose my dignity to a heartless monster.

His large hands cupped my breasts, squeezing them, and massaging them, but it did not feel good at all.

"Do you like the, baby? Hmm?" he whispered in my ear.

I shook my head furiously. "No, no no, please stop it, Harry" I pleaded.

"Never in your wildest dreams, sweetheart." He continued to touch me, then tugged at my jeans.

"NO!" I tried to stop him, yet he grabbed my wrists with one hand, pinning them over my head. "Harry!" I cried. "Please don't do this!" I wriggled below him, but the friction only seemed to please him as he moaned, so I gave up. Harry was going to get what he wanted, and there was nothing I could do about that.

"Good girl, Melanie" he rasped. He tugged my jeans down, over my ankles and tossed them across the room. I closed my eyes, not wanting to see the horrors that were about to unfold, yet Harry wouldn't allow me that luxury.

"No, open your eyes" he demanded. I shook my head, to frightened to use my own voice.

"Sweetheart, this is all happening because you disobeyed me, now I suggest you listen to me." Harry spoke calmly. I sighed in defeat, but obeyed. "Good girl. Keep your eyes on my, ok sweetie?"

"Why?" I croaked, eyes still glazed over with tears. I couldn't understand why he was doing this to me. How he could make me feel so scared and powerless, without a hint of remorse.

"I want to see your beautiful eyes light up with pleasure" he purred. My bottom lip was captured between my teeth, nerves getting the best of me.

Harry then pulled down my panties, and glanced up at me. "You have no idea how beautiful your body is, Melanie" he spoke quietly. I couldn't speak, as Harry scanned my revealing body up and down. Without another word, Harry entered me.

I couldn't scream, cry, or even speak. Harry's constant moans filled the room, while my fingers curled up in pain. Harry's head was tilted back, obviously gaining pleasure from this, but he was the only one. "Melanie" he gasped. I turned my head to the side, but he growled at me for it, so i glanced back up at him in obedience. "Good..girl" he whispered between deep breathes. His breathing became more ragged and sharp and he thrusted  me.

Minutes passed by slowly, feeling more like hours to me. Harry let out one more groan, before collapsing on top of me. I shed one final tear, as it left my eye, just like my dignity had done. Harry smirked down at me, and grabbed my face in his hands, before smashing his lips roughly onto mine. I felt so sore and numb to fight him, so I let him kiss me, but I never kissed back. I would never kiss back.

"Did you learn your lesson sweeheart?" Harry asked me, once his lips left mine. I nodded my head quickly, afraid of what might happen if I didn't answer him. He smirked at me, dimples showing, and kissed the top of my forhead. "Good."

~~~

Hey guys! New chapter! yay! I made a trailer if you haven't seen it! Wattpad it being annoying and won't let me post the video, soo to watch it

1) Go onto youtube

2) Type in Claire Sharleen

3) The video should show up for this story!