Child's Play

IMPORTANT!!!!

Don't play the song until it says! If you play it now it won't make sense! The song is rather creepy, but it is for a part of the chapter, so I'll tell you when to play it, and it will make more sense!

***Melanie's P.O.V***

The thud of my heart was pounding with every step I took, or should I say every metre Harry would roughly shove me forward, before yanking on my arm again so I couldn't break free from his frozen grip.

"On  a scale from a scolding to my grave, just how much trouble am I in?" I asked, trying to lighten the very dark creep mood.

"I'm guessing blood and tears." Harry spoke up, and I didn't have to look behind me to know that Harry was smirking.

"Can't we just skip the punishment, and get on with the...other part." I pleaded.

"And what would the other part be, Melanie?" Harry teased.

"I dunno, you say you want us to get along, so we could..."

"Have sex" Harry purred in my ear, causing shivers to crawl up my spine, my nose crinkling I disgust with Harry's words that would not happen. Having sex with Harry the first time was hell, and I only did it to escape, only it didn't really work. No way would I allow that to happen.

"No!" I squealed. "Can't we just watch a movie or some shit?" I begged.

"I don't watch or own any fucking flick chicks." Harry grumbled, clearly preferring the sex option, which would be rape not sex, considering I did not give my consent.

"I never said I wanted to watch that." I huffed. " "Anything."

And it was true. Anything Is better than whatever Harry had in mind. I hated scary horror films, which seems like the only kind of movies Harry would watch, but it seemed better than Harry touching me, or anything else Harry's sick mind could come up with.

"If we did, than you would have to watch what I wanted, don't even try to escape again, and sit with me on the couch, not avoiding me." Harry reasoned.

"Ugh, fine." I sighed.

When we reached the lounge, Harry wouldn't even let go of my arm to put the DVD in the player, thinking it was too risky, and eventually he pulled me to the couch, wrapping his arms around me, making me want to bark as he expected me to snuggle up to him, my head resting against his stone cold heart.

"So what shitty movie did you pick?" I grumbled.

"Insidious. And the only shit factor about it Is when you get so scared you shit your pants. And if the movie is so bad, we could always do my idea." Harry smirked, kissing up my neck.

 "No no," I gushed. "I'm sure Insidious isn't that bad." I rushed, causing Harry to laugh softly.

"So innocent, Mel." he whispered, nibbling at the skin on my neck, causing me to wince as  his teeth grazed my skin, leaving a mark.

"Let's just watch the movie." I stalled, turning my attention to the TV.

******************

"FUCK!"

"Bloody hell!" Harry gasped, jumping slightly in fright.

We had only watched around a quarter of the movie, and it had consisted of me and Harry cursing and  me screaming a lot, which Harry would laugh at me. I hated this, I hated Harry, and how he was getting joy out of me being scared shitless.