Climax (Final Chapter!!)

IMPORTANT AUTHOUR NOTE AT END!

***Harry's P.O.V***

It seemed odd the think that the ending of all the crazy hurdles Melanie and I had to go through, was only the beginning of our lifes. Darcy was here now, a true symbol of our undying and eternal love for one another. Melanie sat in the back of the car, watching Darcy as we drove home, and the smile had never left my face.

To think that after my life time of dreaming and reality, and fantasies, had now become my reality made me feel like the luckiest man alive. I have my beautiful wife, and my beautiful daughter. We are surrounded my caring friends, and we have our lifes together, and there are no words that could possible describe how happy was.

"What are you thinking about?" Melanie's soft voice sounded, breaking me from my thoughts. My eyes flickered to the rear-view mirror and smiled at her.

"You. Darcy. Us." I explained.

"Good things i hope." she teased.

"Wonderous things." I beamed.

Darcy mumbled in her deep sleep, and Melanie giggled, grabbing her small hand, kissing it. Darcy quited down again, returning to her blissful sleep.

"Do you ever think what might have happened if I had gotten away from you?" she asked suddenly. I paused for moment, thinking about it. It caused me great pain to imagine Melanie escaping me, running off. Her living her life with Kendall, or Alex or anybody else for that matter.

"I would have found you. I always did find you." I reasoned.

"But suppose I had." she insisted. "For humours sake, had I gotten away from you, what do you thin would have happened? To me and to you?"

"Darcy would not be here." I began, Melanie flicking her gaze to the sleeping baby, and stroking her cheek, afraid my words might actually make her vanish into thin air. "My heart would not be complete. I would be a mess, sad, alone, and still be consumed by my demons that caused me to lash out. I wouldnt have been able to be free from them, as you are the one that cut my bounds from them with your love."

"As for you," I began. "I imagine you would be happy at first. But later on, you would feel lonely, because you were not with me. We are soul mates Mel. We are destined to be together. We are bound to one another by the bonds of love. It wouldn't be long until you came back, to me, where you belong." I smiled.

"Soul mates." she hummed to herslef. "You think?"

"Think about it. I was a monster to you Mel. I was sick and evil, yet you tamed me. Your light lit up my dark side. Now any normal person would have never lasted with me. They would have given up, and never lasted as you did."

"But I did give up." she confessed. "I tried suicied remember?" she sighed.

"And I stopped you in time didn't I?" I countered. "Did you know on that very day, I was out and I felt this feeling inside of me, like you needed help. Like you needed recusing. I raced home, and got to you just in time. Coincedence?" I mused, smirking at her, her mouth wide open in shock.

"I never really belived in soul mates, but that kind of proves it, huh?" she spoke.

"Are you glad I stopped you?" I asked,  turning the table on her, and she looked caught off guard.

"Of course." she smiled. "Although I wasn't at first. I was sad and misserable and afraid, and I wanted out. Badly." she confessed. "Although..." she trailed off.