Harry Edward Styles

****Harry's P.O.V****

I let out a frustrated sigh, as I collapsed onto my couch, groaning as my face hit a cushion. Yet again I, Harry Styles, have taken it too far. I knew Melanie had to be punished, but cutting her repeatedly? That was too far, especially when she is pregnant, and stress isn't healthy for the baby. Way to go Harry, you've outdone yourself now!

"Stupid, stupid, stupid!" I chanted to myself, punching the cushions with every word. If Melanie hated me before...God I was screwed now.

"You just keep making the same mistakes huh?"

I groaned into the cushion again, no bothering to look up to see who it was, since I already recognized the voice as Zayn.

"Harry, did you ever stop to think that she might forgive you if you weren't so tough on her?" he asked, sitting down in front of me.

"Yes, I thought of that, but she keeps trying to get away, and if I don't punish her, she'll never give up!" I moaned.

"And why does she keep running? Because she is scared. Show her the real Harry that you're too afraid to show others." Zayn comforted.

"And what is the real Harry?" I scoffed, causing Zayn to laugh.

"You know exactly who he is! Harry Edward Styles, the boy who is only nineteen years old, and likes to laugh with his friends, muck around, has a goofy sense of humour-"

"Hey!" I protested. "That cow knock knock joke is a classic!"

"See! That's the Harry that Melanie hasn't seen yet!" Zayn laughed. "Be the real you, and maybe she will stop running, and actually fall for you? You're a great guy Harry, and she'd be foolish not to like the real you."

"She wouldn't like the real me. She liked Alex and Ashton who weren't anything like me." I pouted.

"Since when did Harry Styles admit defeat?" Zayn fake gasped.

"Since now." I grumbled, burying my face back into the cushion, groaning.

"Harry show her the real you." Zayn reasoned, patting my back.

"And what if she doesn't like the real Harry?" I questioned.

"She'd be a fool not to like the real Harry! If you stopped hurting her, and instead looked after her, making her smile and laugh, she'd fall for you, because the real Harry Styles is an incredible guy, who knows how to treat his girl like a princess, and she'd love you, and see you as her prince." Zayn encouraged.

"Do you really think that?" I whispered.

"Na, I just said it because I'm bored!" he laughed.

"You're a dick!" I grumbled, trying to fight the smile, and lost, laughing along with Zayn.

"Seriously though Harry, I do mean it. Be the real you, and she'll fall for you, just as you did for her." he smiled, causing me to smile too.

"Thank you Zayn. I'm gonna go see of she's okay." I spoke, getting up from the couch and heading to the stairs. As I reached the stair case I spun around again. "Hey Zayn?"

"Yeah?" he replied.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"You already said that!" he laughed, shaking his head.

"No, I mean thank you for not making a move on Melanie like Niall did. I heard you guys talking, and I know you like her. But I heard what you said. That you'd never act on it, because you care too much about our friendship. I really appreciate it lad. There aren't many good guys like you around these days." I explained.