3

Layah POV...
I can't believe I'm on a plane to Minnesota to meet Prince I have a million thoughts going through my mind.like what if I act dumb around him or what if I do something that gets me kick out of his home omg maybe if I go to sleep I'll wake up prepared.
***hours later
Layah: (looking around) where is Travis?
Travis: miss Nelson I'm over here.
Layah: Oh Hi nice to meet you.
Travis: Nice to meet you too!(checking me out)ummhmm yep Prince is going to like you(smiling).
Layah: (looking confused) I hope so cause I really love him.
Travis: Oh he'll be happy to hear that anyway are you ready to go?
Layah: yes!
***30min later
Travis: we're here.Layah? Wake up we're here.
Layah:Oh my gosh I'm...speechless I'm really here!
Travis: yep please enter welcome to Paisley Park.
Layah: thank you um before I meet Prince may I use the bathroom?
Travis: yes just down the hall to the left.
Layah: thank you.
Layah POV
While I'm in the bathroom I change into my white skinny jeans white T-shirt and white hidden wages*knock knock*
Prince: (chuckle)hello Layah don't blow up my bathroom now.
Layah: (exiting the bathroom) oh I'm um sorry and I didn't I just needed to change.oh my gosh(smile)
Prince:wow you're excuse me.Travis come here.
Travis: Yes Sir...whoa Layah you look wow.
Prince:my words exactly.Travis you may leave.Now Layah as you may know I like your music and I would love to work with you on some things what do you say.
Layah: (smiling) yes of course I would do anything thing for you.
Prince:(under breath) we'll see about that.Well OK ima let you settle in and get some rest and we'll work in some stuff tomorrow OK.
Layah:Ok.um Prince thank you for giving me a chance.
Prince:no thank you.Layah you we're sent to me for a reason now get some rest. Goodnight.
Layah:Goodnight.