What Happend That Night?

(An hour later since arriving at the hospital)
Doctor: hey Layah how are you feeling?
Layah: I feel weak how's my baby is it ok?
Doctor:I'm sorry Ms. Nelson you lost the baby but it looks like you planned to lose the baby we found Mifepristone in your blood.
Layah: what the hell is that?
Doctor:It's a drug that causes a mother to have a miscarriage.
Layah:(crying) but I didn't take anything I wanted my baby I wanted my child I would never take anything to make me miscarry.
Doctor:I'm sorry try and get some rest maybe you'll remember what happend ok (walks out)
*ring ring*
Layah:hello
Destiny: hey girl how are you?
Layah:(crying) I'm in the hospital I lost the baby?
Destiny: HOW?! I'm so sorry Lay.
Layah: found a drug in my system that causes miscarriages.
Destiny: OMG!LAY WHY DI...
Layah: I DIDN'T DE!
Destiny: Ok Tell me what happend leading up to the hospital.
Layah: ok Travis had came over to check on after telling Michael and Prince that they were not the father of the baby an...
Destiny: whoa whoa what? Mike nor Prince is the father?
Layah:ima have them do another test I believe they messed up anyway let me finish ok.
Destiny:ok I'm sorry.
Layah:anyway he came over and we talked for a little and I told him that he came late and that I was going to bed but he was welcome to stay or whatever and he went to get something to drink and he came back with two cups of water and he handed me one I drunk some of the water then I went to sleep then a few hours later I woke up in pain and I was bleeding and I called for Travis to take me to the hospital and that's where I am.
Destiny: something doesn't seem right Layah.
Layah: what do you mean?
Destiny: think about it Lay this Travis guy first you went to a club with him and blacked out do even remember how? And now you drunk some water he gave you and you lose your baby like really think about it.
Layah:are you saying he mad me lose the baby?
Destiny: I'm saying more then that Lay just think about it.
Layah: what the fuck De?you know I gtg ok bye.
Destiny: bye(hangs up phone)
Layah POV
What did happen that night?

Oh my Goodness is all I can say I shocked myself lol I hope you guys like this chapter. it's getting good right?