You're The One

Layah:(takes a deep breath and unlocks the door)
Prince:(yelling from the kitchen) about time you came back Travis were did you go?
Layah: um h-he came to get me
Prince:ah come on man that's a good impress...(walks out the kitchen and see Layah)
Layah:ah hi...Prince I'm so sor...(interrupted by a hug)
Prince:It's OK Layah.
Layah:(crying) Prince no it's not how can you still love me after what I did to you?
Prince:nobody's perfect Layah we all make mistakes.
Layah:you should hate me.
Prince:OK then I hate you!
Layah:what?
Prince:I hate you.
Layah:no you don't.
Prince:then I love you.
Layah:define love Prince.
Prince:(smiles)love is you Layah. hold on I have something for you.
Layah:alright.
Prince:here you told me to give this flower to a girl who deserves it and you're the one you're the girl that deserves this flower and you'll always will be the the one for as long as the future will hold.
Layah: Prince you're such an amazing guy I just can't be in a relationship I just have alot on my mind I'm sorry.
Prince:(chuckle) is that your favorite word? I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I am so tired of sorry! damn it! why can't you love me?is it because you love Michael?
Layah: Prince of course not!
Prince:Then What Is It!?
Layah:(crying) I'M PREGNANT OK! I'm 3 and a half months pregnant.
Prince:Is it mine?
Layah: I don't know Prince but this is why didn't want to come over here but I believe I've over stayed my welcome.
Prince:(grabs her arm) but...
Layah: (smiles) I let you know the news for whose it is.
Prince:you need to tell Michael just in case it's his.
Layah: I will.
Prince:Layah if that's my baby I'll take care of you.I love you Layah.
Layah:(tearing up)I love you too.I got to go bye Prince
Prince:bye Layah

Prince and his feelings for Layah am I right?and first should she tell Michael?and whose baby do y'all think it is?