DNA Results

Two weeks later.
*ring ring*
Layah: hello?
Doctor: Hello Layah this is Dr. Worth.
Layah: Oh Hi are the results in?
Doctor: yes but you might wanna sit down.
Layah:oh OK(sits down) I'm all set.
Doctor: the results came back showing the neither Mr.Jackson nor Mr.Nelson is the father of your child.
Layah:(in disbelief)That's Impossible Those are the only two men I slept with maybe your test came out wrong.
Doctor:no ma'am it didn't and I'm sorry.
Layah: THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT!
Doctor:Ms.Nelson please calm.
Layah: NO I WON'T CAUSE YOU'RE OVER HERE TELLING ME THIS BULLSHIT SAYING THAT NEITHER ONE OF THEM NOT ONE IS THE FATHER OF MY UNBORN CHILD!
Doctor:I'm sor...(phone hangs up)
Layah:what the fuck(calls Prince and Michael)meet me at the dance studio(crying)please the results came in and they're not good.
15min***
Layah: hey Travis where's Prince?
Travis:he's...
Prince: right here.
Michael: I'm here too.
Layah: well I'm just gonna come out and uh say this(takes a deep breath)Michael you're not the father.
Micthel:(looks down and let one tear)
Prince: it's mine!(smiling) Why tell me over the phone that the news wasn't good.
Layah:(crying)cause you're not the father Prince.
Prince:what do you mean You slept with someone else a third man is involved Layah What the hell!
Layah:No! I only slept with you and Michael and I told them that the test was wrong and they said that it wasn't.
Travis: well ima just go.
Travis POV
Damn it!I can't bel...(sees Layah leave the building crying)
Travis: Layah!are you OK.
Layah:in all honesty I don't know anymore I jus...
Prince:TRAVIS TAKE ME HOME NOW!
Travis: I'll call you later OK.
Layah:OK.
Later that day***
Prince:can you believe this man?
Travis: (looks away) naw man I can't hey ima go out for a while OK.
Prince:alright man see ya later.
Travis: bye.
Narrator:Travis then leaves and heads to the store to pick up
Mifepristone and heads to Layah's home.
*knock knock*
Layah:it's open.
Travis: you really need to lock your door anyway hey.
Layah:hey what's up.
Travis: nothing much how about you?
Layah: same but you came kind of late cause I'm about to go to bed.
Travis: oh my bad I just wanted to say I'm sorry for what happened earlier today.hey can I get something to drink?
Layah:oh it fine the test is wrong I know it ima just wait till the baby's born and take a new DNA test.and yea help yourself.
Travis: ah thanks (walks in the kitchen grabs two glasses of water and puts Mifepristone in one)and you'll be fine you and your child regardless of the situation (hand her the cup of water)
Layah:(smile) thank you Travis you're a good person you know(drinks some of the water) well ima go to bed you can chill here till you get tired or whatever.
Travis: alright then goodnight .
Layah:goodnight.
5hr later****3am
Layah:TRAVIS! OH MY GOSH! PLEASE HELP TRAVIS I'M BLEEDING.
Travis:LAYAH!OH LORD.
Layah: PLEASE I'M IN PAIN TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL!(crying)MY BABY!TRAVIS I CAN'T LOSE IT PLEASE.
Travis: Yea of course!(picks her up and takes her to the car)
Layah:(blacking out)Travis please hurry I can't see anything please save my baby please (passes out).
Travis: (drives around till he's sure she lost the baby)
30min arrives at the hospital***
Travis: (carrying Layah) HELP ME PLEASE I BELIEVE SHE'S HAVING MISCARRIAGE!
Doctor:we got it from here sir thank you.
Travis: Thanks
Background: her blood pressure is really low put her on fluids now. Make sure the baby's OK and get her in a room.
Doctor: we'll keep you updated on how she's doing sir.
Travis: (nods).

Well I told y'all it will get better!do yall know where I'm going with this or y'all have no idea what's going on?Thanks for reading my book and let me know if y'all want me to go ahead a write the next chapter.💜💜💜