Eight

"Mila hurry your Cuban ass up" Dinah's voice boomed throughout the Cabello household, thank god Camila's parents weren't home.

"Where are we even going?" Camila asked while walking down the stairs and simultaneously trying to put her sneaker on.

"To the park hoe it's hella warm" Dinah wiped her hand across her forehead in a dramatic fashion.

"What the fuck are we gonna do at the park Dinah, we're adults" Camila grabbed her car keys and ushered Dinah out of her house.

"Well i'm gonna be on the lookout for hot boys, and you can do whatever y'all lesbians get up to." The tall girl replied.

"Fair enough." Camila giggled as she unlocked her car and slipped into the drivers seat, Dinah occupying the seat beside her.

The car ride to the park was filled with laughter, one direction songs, and constant teasing. Around twenty minutes later, Camila pulled into a free parking space and exited her car before stretching her legs.

"C'mon Chancho" Dinah squealed excitedly as she caught sight of a cute boy with brown hair.

"You go have fun Dinah I'll be here." Camila laughed at her tall friend.

Camila decided to take a short walk around the park to clear her head, while her Polynesian bestie collected number after number.

Dinah soon caught up to the older girl and was talking about some guy when she noticed Camila freeze in her spot.

"Are you okay? You look like you've seen a penis." Dinah laughed slightly at herself but stopped once she looked in the direction of the other brown eyed girl.

There, sitting on a picnic blanket in front of a tree, was a particular green eyed girl with a curly haired boy's tongue down her throat.

"Dinah..I...I wanna go home" Camila looked at her best friend with pleading eyes.

"Mila hold up a sec, don't you want to-"

"Dinah I want to go home!" Camila yelled, causing a few people to look at them due to her outburst.

A few people including the beauty that stole her heart.

Lauren jumped up from her spot immediately and ran up to Camila excitedly.

"Oh my God, Camz!" Lauren opened her arms for a hug but Camila didn't move, she couldn't move.

Lauren furrowed her eyebrows and looked at Camila in concern.

"Everything okay?"

The next thing Camila knew, her legs were moving frantically, she needed to get away from Lauren and her boyfriend.

Finally, Camila made it to her car and quickly put her keys in the ignition and drove, not even thinking about her best friend that she just abandoned.

Camila just drove, not thinking about where she was going. Not thinking about anything other than a particular pair of emerald eyes. The few seconds that Camila actually looked into them could only be described as enchanting.

She was so much more beautiful in real life than she was in her pictures. Her eyes were brighter, her lips were fuller, her hair was neater. She was just so gorgeous.

Camila checked the time on her phone after mindlessly driving for God knows how long, 11:34pm. Great, not only will Dinah kick her ass but now she has her parents to worry about considering her curfew is 10:00pm.

She also didn't fail to notice the abundance of messages from Lauren while she checked the time, but she wasn't ready to talk to her, not yet.

Camila sighed to herself as she pulled into her driveway. She squinted her eyes when she caught sight of a dark figure sitting on her step.

As she got closer, her breath hitched in her throat when she identified the figure.

"Lauren?"

"I couldn't sleep not knowing you're okay."

A/N: who tops?