Twenty Nine

"I..I want you to make love to me."

"You what?" Lauren furrowed her eyebrows and looked at Camila, unaware if she'd actually heard the younger girl right.

"I want you to be my first Lauren." Camila grabbed Lauren's hand and looked into her piercing green eyes, Lauren's eyes made her heart beat out of her chest on a daily basis but never as much as in that moment.

"But..but earlier you said-"

"I know what I said earlier but I've changed my mind. I want this. I want you, Lauren."

"And you're completely sure?" Lauren brought her hand up to Camila's cheek and tried to search for any sign of reluctance in her eyes, but found none.

"I'm sure." Camila nodded her head slowly and gave Lauren a soft smile, "as long as you want it too."

Lauren instantly nodded her head extremely quickly and let out a little chuckle, "Oh you don't understand how much I want it."

Camila then ghosted her lips near Lauren's ear and whispered seductively, "then what are we waiting for?" Causing Lauren to capture Camila's lips in a ferocious yet passionate kiss, they soon made up for lost time as they stripped each other of their clothes, much like they did earlier. But this time was different, there was a different energy in the room this time and both girls knew what it was. Camila was going to lose her virginity, and although Lauren had already had sex before she was just as nervous because this was going to be her first time with someone who loves her and who she loves back just as much, the first meaningful time.

Lauren then laid Camila on her bed and straddled her lower body as she planted kisses down Camila's chest, her lips avoiding the place where Camila's bra was. She then stopped her movements and hovered her face over Camila's, the look in the older girl's eyes was unidentifiable to Camila before Lauren finally said what was on her mind.

"I love you." She gasped out as if she had never uttered those words to anyone before.

"I love you too, Lauren." Camila grabbed Lauren's hand and placed a gentle kiss on it before flipping them around so it was Camila on top this time.

Camila then took initiative and unhooked her own bra and let it fall to the floor beside her, soon helping Lauren dispose of hers also. Desperate to see her girlfriend in her most intimate form, Camila started to tug Lauren's panties down her legs, not failing to notice the big wet patch on the black fabric.

Camila smirked down at the older girl, "is this all for me?" She asked, referring to the wetness.

Lauren visibly gulped and nodded her head, "only you."

Lauren wanted her girlfriend to be as bare as she was, so she reached up to try to peel Camila's thong off, Camila lifted her hips up for a few seconds to assist Lauren in taking it off.

Lauren moaned when she felt Camila's bare, wet centre on her lower abdomen and she almost passed out from arousal when she noticed the brown eyed girl slowly grinding her hips.

Camila then looked down at Lauren and gave her a subtle smirk before moving so that she was now laying on top of her, her hands starting to wander over Lauren's body as she sucked on her neck. Her hands stopped on the soft mounds on Lauren's chest and started to massage them gently, every once in a while pinching at her nipples. Lauren was moaning more than she ever had in her life, even more than when she went all the way with guys, the pleasure she felt then was absolutely nothing compared to what Camila was making her feel just by simple foreplay.