Twenty Five

Camila shuffled on her feet as she and Lauren stood on her porch, right in front of her door.

"I had a really good time tonight." Camila said while looking down at her feet, completely unaware as to where her nervousness came from.

"Yeah, me too." Lauren said, equally as nervous.

"Can I...can I kiss you goodnight?" The younger girl asked as she finally lifted her gaze from the floor.

Lauren just nodded in confirmation and soon enough the familiar taste of Camila's lips clouded her senses. The kiss was chaste and respectful but still left both girls with a swarm of butterflies in their stomach as they both pulled away.

"Okay well, goodnight Camz." Lauren said as she began to walk down the steps in front of Camila's door..

"Lauren, wait!" Camila suddenly yelled just as Lauren was about to place her foot in her car.

"Um..my parents are visiting my grandma for the weekend and I'm pretty sure they took Sofi so...I was wondering.."

"I would love to come in, Camz." Lauren smiled as she predicted what the shorter girl was going to ask.

A wide grin took over Camila's face as she opened her door and invited Lauren in.

Camila really didn't know what came over her, she wasn't planning on inviting Lauren in as she considered it too clingy after spending basically the whole day together, but watching the older girl walk away made Camila's heart hurt a little because she wanted to spend as much time as possible with her. That, and the fact that Lauren's ass looked amazing in the dress she was wearing and Camila seriously hadn't gotten her fix just yet.

"Do you want anything to drink?" Camila asked as she shrugged her jacket off and reached for Lauren's as well.

"Water is fine." Lauren smiled while following Camila into the kitchen.

"So...do you like..cantaloupe?" Camila asked, attempting to make small talk and lift the awkward tension.

"Um it's okay I guess." Lauren's reply was almost as awkward as the question itself and Camila decided that this was ridiculous, and that there was no need for things to be awkward between them.

"Okay so I'm just gonna mention the elephant in the room." Camila said as she filled a glass with water from her sink, "there's a really awkward tension between us and I don't like it."

"Awkward tension?" Lauren asked as she made her way over to Camila and wrapped her arms around her waist, her front pressing to Camila's back "I considered it sexual tension." She husked into Camila's ear, causing the brown eyed girl to shiver.

"Yeah..it-it could be that." Camila gulped.

Lauren then started to press kisses to Camila's jawline from behind as she moved her hands to rest on Camila's waist.

Camila then spun herself around to be face to face with the woman she loves while Lauren continued her assault on Camila's neck and jaw, occasionally causing the younger girl to tilt her head to the side and let out soft little moans.

It didn't take long for Lauren to bite down on Camila's pulse point, making Camila let out a much louder moan than the others, one that drove Lauren to what she thought to be the point of insanity.