Nine

Camila pushed past Lauren and attempted to open her front door, although failing because of the darkness.

"You can't ignore me forever." Lauren stated.

"I wasn't planning on it." Camila looked at Lauren sadly and finally turned her key in the door, unlocking it.

"Do you wanna talk about what happened?" Lauren followed Camila into her house without invitation.

"There's nothing to talk about, I freaked out because I wasn't expecting to see you and I ran. That's it." Camila closed the door once Lauren entered her house and dragged Lauren upstairs, putting her finger on her lips to tell Lauren to be quiet.

The two girls entered Camila's bedroom and Lauren looked around at Camila's Ed Sheeran and The 1975 posters on her wall when Camila turned the light on.

"You have great music taste." Lauren smiled.

"Thank you." Camila imitated the older girl's infectious smile.

"I really don't wanna walk home in the dark so could I like stay here?" Lauren sat on the edge of Camila's bed.

"Uh yeah sure that shouldn't be a problem." Camila replied, knowing damn well that it was a problem.

"Great!" Lauren squealed, "oh and it's nice to finally meet you, camz" she smiled.

"You too, Lauren." Camila says as she throws Lauren a pair of shorts and a sweatshirt for her to wear.

"Your voice is cuter than I expected it to be." Lauren laughed slightly.

"Thanks." The brown eyed girl smiled, "there's a bathroom over there if you want to ch-"

Before Camila could finish her sentence, Lauren peeled her shirt over her head, exposing her bra-less back to Camila, although slipping the sweatshirt on shortly after.

"We're both girls, right?" Lauren giggles as she turns back around to look at Camila while she tugs her jeans off, giving Camila a view of her black lace panties.

Camila cleared her throat and shook her head before looking away and getting changed also, failing to notice Lauren staring at her body the exact same way Camila stared at hers.

When they were both changed, Lauren made herself comfortable in Camila's bed while Camila was in the bathroom, brushing her teeth.

Camila exited the bathroom to see Lauren laying in her bed with the most adorable smile on her face.

"Come cuddle." The green eyed girl said in a voice that resembled a child as she patted the space beside her.

Camila literally thought her face was going to split in half due to how much she was smiling.

She lay down beside her new friend and wrapped her arm around Lauren's waist. Lauren wrapped her arms around Camila's neck in return and pulled her in closer to her body.

"You smell good." Lauren breathed into Camila's hair.

Camila just hummed in return and grabbed Lauren's hand to trace shapes on it.

The younger girl soon started to drift off to sleep, her eyes growing tired and her body getting heavy. But, just as she was about to finally conk out, Lauren mumbled into Camila's hair.

"Goodnight princess"