Chapter Two

Chapter Two

"Who the hell are you?"

Elijah moves forward and looks at Sophie "Give us a moment please"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"So, have they been holding you here against your will?" The candles lighting up the dim tomb.

The werewolf had her legs drawn up, she played with her fingers "They lured me out to the bayou and grabbed me. And they did all these" she waved her hands about "Weird witchy tests. Not that I understand how this could happen. I mean, vampires are dead. They can't have children!"

I snort, shaking my head "Trust me wolfy I don't understand it either" the girl shouts me a glare and raise my hands in surrender.

"Perhaps if you knew our brothers story, it might explain how this is possible" Elijah cuts in, he takes a seat next to the wolf girl.

I raise my finger and rub my chin "Perhaps you could also explain to me, I mean I know all about Klaus seedy history but even I'm still confused"

He moves his hands towards the girls head causing her to recoil.

"What are you doing?" her eyebrows drawn up.

"Relax. If you open your mind to me, I can show you" she allows Elijah to touch her head, and they both close their eyes.

"Great" I mutter looking around the tomb "Just leave me here, in this creepy ass tomb"

Elijah speaks up "In the beginning, our family was human... a thousand years ago, now"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Come sister, Henrik our brothers are fighting again" Rebekah claims happily above us. Henrik and I were out busying ourselves with our daily chores when Rebekah interrupted us.

Henrik grins as he grabs my hand and drags me after Rebekah.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Klaus cries out alerting my family in our hut. Kol grips my hand as we approach the body of our little brother, who Klaus was crying over.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Father what are you doing?" he ignores me, gripping my hair in a fistful and forcing my head down onto one of the village girls bleeding arm.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX