Chapter Ten

"Okay, now's our shot. You ready to blow this joint?" Marcel struts into the room.

It was hard trying not to laugh at his awful strut.

"Can't wait" She smiles

Marcel goes and grabs Davina's suitcase and starts to get ready to leave the room. He grabs some of Davinas things and starts to put it into the suitcase.

"We'll leave Elijah and Sigrid behind as parting gifts. Might buy me a little forgiveness for pulling one over on there siblings. Let's go"

The two leave the room and i can finally breath... figuratively speaking.

It only lasts a second before the whole church starts to shake "Not again"

A nearly silent shh is heard as Elijah attempts to scold me. I had to hold my tongue.

Hidden behind the door i wait as Marcel places Davina on her bed with care. He even tucks her in under the blankets. He looks at her, checking over her like shes something precious.After making sure she was okay, he leaves. Making me wish i had someone like that. someone that would make sure I'm alright.

"Elijah, Siggy" Davina calls out alerting me to break out of my thoughts.

"I'm pleased you stayed" Elijah states as we come out of hiding

"You'll keep your promise about your mother's spell book?"

"Of course we will" I take my place by Elijah making sure to look straight into Davinas eyes.

"You know, difficulties aside, I value my family above everything. I am sorry that yours failed you"

Value my family above anything? yeah right. You did nothing when Kol was killed. The thoughts come back, attacking me left and right. They never stop.

"Your brother Klaus handed you to Marcel in a box, yet you still don't give up on him?"

"Well, I've given up on giving up. It's an affliction. I will fight for my family until my last breath. "

"And I'll fight the witches until mine."

The whole conversation passes me by as i try to keep my thoughts to myself.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Elijah decides to go and teach Klaus a lesson, already having seen that a hundred times i decide to go back to the house or mansion.

No cars were in the drive and i couldn't hear any noises from inside. Looks like i have the house to myself.

Good.

Walking up the stairs to one of the spare rooms, i fall onto the bed.

Helping Klaus out always ends up like this. Face first on the floor. Why was my family full of idiots?

I let out a whimper as i hear people approaching the house. My alone time was officially over.

I could make out Hayley and as she grew closer i could make out my sister.

Taking the stairs slowly i see the blonde haired she devil herself with the knocked up werewolf.

"Hello Rebekah"