Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven:

"Klaus does not care about the child" the witch said

"I do" Elijah states

I stand awkwardly behind him as he addresses the crowd of witches, he glances back at me and I realise I haven't said anything yet "Oh... yeah me too... I guess"

"And I bring proof of my intent to help you. The body of your fallen friend, which I procured from himself"

"Jane-Anne" Sophie looks crest fallen as she looks at the body in my brothers arms which he places gently on the ground.

"May she be granted peace? Klaus will agree to your terms. I just need a little more time"

"You had your time. It's passed"

"And now we have more time...do you see how this works old hag" I move forward as the older witch looks back at me with hate "You may have the leverage at this point in time but you won't always have that, and we are immortal"

"For now accept the deal" Elijah gently grabs my arm and tugs me back "The girl and child remain unharmed, or Klaus will kill you all"

He tugs harder on my arm and we turn to leave "and we both will help"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Klaus sits on a bench, his back facing two of his siblings as they slowly walk up to him.

Elijah and I take our seats next to our brother.

"This town was my home once" he starts "and in my absence, marcel has gotten everything that I ever wanted. Power, Loyalty, Family. I made him in my image, and he has bettered me. I want what he has. I want it back" He looks at us "I want to be king"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Are you alright?" I pause outside the door as Elijah and Hayley talk to each other

"Just dust. This place is ancient"

"Well so are we..." I make my self-known. Elijah just glances at me as Hayley turns to face me "But this house should serve its purpose"

"How are you feeling about all of this?" I start pulling the sheets of various pieces of furniture.

"About having a miracle baby with a psychotic one- night stand?"

"Ye-" Elijah cuts me off with a harsh glare "About being a mother"

"Oh...I-I was abandoned when I was born and my adoptive parents kicked me out the second that I turned into a wold. so..." It was then that I realised that the wolf girl and Nik weren't so different, sure she grew up with a family but they still treated her like shit once they found out about her supernatural powers.

"I'm going to make sure Nik is okay" I mutter making myself scarse.

I found my older brother in the kitchen with a large glass of bourbon in front of him.

"Ah... little sister, come sit"

I snatch the glass from his hand and gulp it back in one go, getting a severely annoyed look from him.

I reach over the breakfast bar to grab the bottle when I hear a whisper "I'm sorry Siggy"

I barely had time to react as the sharp point of the dagger I knew so well was wielded into my back.