Chapter 1: Lucid Beginnings

NOTE: Hey, don't want to be that author but, this is spoilers for anybody not seen or played the game. So, if you plan on playing or watching a play through. Do it before reading. This is somewhat altering the story line a tad. Bye *Fox*
The growling is what set Chris into a panic, the smell of rotting flesh assured his panic and running.
Chris was panicking and running through the mines, stumbling along the way. His heart was pounding in his chest, sweat beading on his hairline and running down his chest, forehead and neck. He slammed into one of the mine's carts. He fell back, attempting to get back, he heard growls. Chris's breath hitched and he gasped as he felt a weight go on his chest and neck. He stared up at the milky eyes and the half mutilated face of Joshua Washington. "You left me to die!" Josh roared in Chris's faces before quickly darting in for the kill.

"Oh no no no, not again." Chris mumbled, sweat still running down him. He coughed and looked wildly around his room. He noticed his digital alarm clock, which said the time was 8:30 a.m. "It was just a dream." Chris assured himself. He took a few deep breaths, before sitting up. He rubbed his eyes and stood up. Chris looked around his room in his small apartment gaining the feeling of being watched. He shook the feeling off as bad nerves from his nightmare. He began to walk around his small apartment and do his morning routine.
After Chris had taken a shower, ate, brushed his teeth and gotten dressed, he went to go check his phone. He saw some texts from Ashley, who sent him texts everyday and he never replied to them. It wasn't for the fact he wanted to be mean, he found out what type of person she was as she cursed Josh's name and made him out as a psychopath who intended to kill them. He swiped away the notifications of the texts from Ashley and saw that there was some texts from Sam. He was surpised by this fact since Sam hadn't been in contact with anyone for his knowledge, then again nobody really talked to anybody after the mountain. He decided to read the texts.
Sammy: Hey, Chris we need to talk.
Chris wondered what Sam wanted to talk about.
Chris: What do we need to talk about?
Sam: Meet me at the little cafe on West Avenue in an hour.
Chris: Well aren't you cryptic?
No reply. Chris sighed, "Well I better go get my medicine and be a normal human being that goes out." Chris thought. He walked over to his medicine cabinet and took a bright white pill with blue lines for his aniexty, and a purple pill with a green line for his PSTD. He slipped on his shoes, and before leaving his apartment his still felt the unnerving feeling of being watched. "It's probably some of the little kids from the other residents" Chris thought, accepting the weird feeling before walking down the long, narrow hallway.