Chapter 6: Hatred For a Minx

Josh's POV
I growled underneath my breath at the sight of a group of young adults walking into a cafe. I had been stalking Chris since he had left his apartment complex. He had waited for a good 5 minutes before the rest of them came. Now they were all sitting down and talking. "I warned Ashley, I warned her that this was just between me and her...I'm done with warnings now!" I thought angrily to myself. She thought it was a prank when I had first texted her, telling her I was alive and wanted to see her to get to my  Christopher. She ignored my demands and continued on with her day, I followed her to Sam's place. Bad mistake on her part, as I knew where Sam lived and how long it took for her to get from one place to another, giving me the upper hand to set up her kidnapping. As I was thinking about the blonde, I was wondering if she had awakened yet. "She does have a knack of getting out of situations unharmed"  I thought to myself remembering the incident on the Mountain. I shook my head of the memories, and straightened my coat on my body; I had dressed in casual wear so in public places I could be closer to the group, and be non-conspicuous. I walked into the cafe and sat down at one of the one chaired tables close to the booth that the group was sitting at. They paid no mind to me, and even if they had, the hat on my head putting a shadow over my face would discourage them to try and identify me. As I sat down, I trained my hearing on their conversation and listened in, they were talking about saving Sam. "Of course, Ashley just has to pull them into this." I thought to myself, imagining if I was talking I would be talking in a monotone voice. I heard enough at this point, disgusted with the red-haired minx's games. I stood up and walked out of the cafe to Chris's apartment. As I walked I passed by the window that was placed next to the group's booth, Chris was looking out, with a sad, exhausted look in his eyes. As I hurried past, aware I could be noticed by those blue eyes, I had one thought on my mind "I'm sorry Chris, for the pain this is causing you, but soon, love, you will know it was worth it."

A/N: I am very terribly sorry for such a short chapter, after a long waiting time. Somehow I got  and has had an amazing boyfriend, and he wants me to write an erotic story about him and I on here. I've been setting that up:3  I'll start working on Chapter 7 right away. Someone please comment a word goal:3