Chapter 1

Victoria POV

Coach blew the whistle and the race was off in a dash. Adrenaline pumped through me so much that I didn't realize how close I was to Velvet's line. She was catching up slowly but surely. I tried to center myself but it was too late and it all happened so fast.

Velvet's foot entangled with mine. I  managed to balance myself before I could fall but she unfortunately fell face first into the hard gym floor. The crowd erupted into scandalous fits of laughter even coach was laughing and almost immediately a guilty look took over my face as I noticed her knee it was bruised badly and bleeding and so was her nose.

Velvet slowly rose her head wearing a glare but tears streaming down her face none the less as she promised through clenched teeth 'Victoria I swear to God I am going to make going to make your school life hell! I'll make sure you're never happy you stupid bitch' she screamed at me and my eyes widened.

"I- I'm sorry Velvet I didn't mean to I'm really sorry" I apologized offering a hand to help her up but she swatted my hand away.

"I don't need your help just go die in a whole of something" she snapped and my heart clenched at her words. She was always so mean to me.

It has been two weeks since the incident which I have apologized thoroughly for none of which Velvet decided to accept and as for her threat I didn't think much of what she said I just put it at the back of my mind thinking it was nothing more than just that. A threat to bad I was dead wrong.

Velvet's P.O.V

I was gaining on Victoria and it felt good. My friends were watching, my boyfriend was watching and even my parents were here watching me so I was determined to win no matter what. Victoria was one of the best track stars in the school but I knew I was better than her.

I was about to pass her when my foot collided with hers. She got her balance but I fell face first into the ground the only thought running through my head of course this happened because nothing could ever go my way it was always fucking Victoria.

My knee was aching and my nose was bleeding but I didn't care. The only things going through my mind were how perfect Victoria was perfect grades , perfect face , perfect life it really irked and irritated me I just had to ruin it somehow. At that very moment all I wanted was her to feel exactly how I feel on a daily basis.

Victoria P.O.V

Thursday morning I walked into class with an annoyed look on my face of course I was late to school again but luckily the teacher wasn't in yet as I walked to my seat I noticed how everyone was eyeing me and whispering about me also not so subtly pointing at me but I payed it no mind as I took my seat in the back of the class taking out my books to start for when the science teacher came in.

Just then Mr. Bobb walked in fixing his zipper for some reason and the entire class burst out laughing turning around and looking at me.

"I guess we see now how little prim perfect Victoria get s her good grades" she muttered not very quietly and the entire class snickered eyeing me like I was some kind of slut. What was she even talking about?

"What a slut?" some girl whispered to her friend as I passed her in the hallway and I felt my heart pang.

"I heard she blows teachers to get good grades"

"I wonder if she'll blow me if I do her homework"

What the fuck?!

I looked around to see everyone was looking at me in disgust the guys were giving me these look and the girls just plain looked at me like I was the dog shit under her shoe among the crowd I  Velvet standing there glaring at at me at first but when she saw the devastated l look on my face and the tears all she did was smirk.

Velvet's words played through my head over and over from that day in the gym. I thought she was joking but apparently she wasn't apparently she was as serious as a heart attack but this was only the beginning and believe me I thought this was bad well I was dead wrong. The rumors got worse over time so bad that I was kicked out of most of the clubs I was in and then everyone just started shamelessly targeting and bullying they insulted everything about me anything they knew would hurt me.

My face. Am I really ugly am I really as ugly and disgusting as they tell me I am?

My hair. Maybe I should just shave it all off and start again you know so everyone will be happier with it?

"Everything would just be better if you killed yourself you know Victoria it would definitely save me the eye sore of having to see your face everyday" she would tell my sickly sweet as she sat next to me in class.

 As time went by my friends  so called friends stopped talking to me. Everyone just turned their backs on me and I felt so fucking alone and I hated it.

Velvet's P.O.V

It was the start of my plan to ruin Victoria's life well it started off as high school life but I was all like nah that's to boring life would be so much better and then all the attention would be on me where it belonged. It was going well very well to be exact. She looked really depressed and sad and all alone.

It made me smile.

I would literally sit at home and think of intricate and extremely unrealistic rumors to spread about her for the next day and the silly think about it is all these stupid people in school actually believed it. It was genius and I know what you're wondering  'Why are you doing this to her? All she did was throw you down it was a little tumble you're being over dramatic' well the truth is my dear.

I really don't give a fuck what you think. I really hate Victoria I've never liked her and in my opinion she deserved every single bit of the treatment.