Chapter 2

Victoria's P.O.V

It's been a painful year with all the bullying and I think my mental capacity is slowly beginning to fade away but on the bright side it's now the last day of school and I have told my mother about the Velvet situation but she just ignored me she's a big time lawyer and doesn't exactly have a lot of time for me. I told my teachers but  of course they didn't believe apparently Velvet is some kind of angel.

I told my friends or should I say ex friends but all they said was "Stop being such a pussy and depending on people to help you that'll  just ruin or reputation if you keep talking to us so yeah don't anymore" which was like a stab to my already fragile heart and self esteem but that part of life.

But on another bright side my mom said that I be going to french camp so I could learn something new but I knew it was really just a way to get me out of her hair and although it hurts a little I was a little happy and for some reason I felt like that's a bad thing.

Velvet's P.O.V

It's Wednesday the last day of school which means the last day to torment Victoria and get a little bit of satisfaction to keep me sane until school opens back. Lunch had started a few minutes ago and everyone had left class to go to the cafeteria except Victoria who was sat in her seat still staring blankly out the window. How sad! The class was empty except for so it's not like anyone would see what was I about to do anyways.

I marched right up to her raising my hand and slapping her right across the face. The sound echoed in the room and I smiled at her shocked expression but frowned as it slowly morphed into a smile. What the fuck? 

Victoria P.O.V

 She slapped me and really it was no surprise. I was expecting it but it still shocked me to the core if that made any sense.I couldn't help but think this is what I get for trying to be happy or even getting a little sense of happiness in my life.

A smile slowly spread across my face but really on the inside all I wanted to do was scream.

Velvet left once she saw I she wasn't getting a reaction out of me and I just grabbed my bag and left the classroom and the school all entirely the students in the hall looked at the hand  print on my cheek in shock whispering "Who hit her? That's taking it a little to far" didn't they think it was to far when I was thinking of killing myself. I guess not.