Chapter 3

Victoria P.O.V

What felt like hours passed until I finally arrived at home. I locked myself in my room of course my mom wasn't home she never was. I stared at myself in the mirror just looking at my reflection wondering what I did wrong and I couldn't help the horrid thoughts that were swirling through my mind.

My once honey eyes were now dark brown and filled with sorrow. I had lost weight due to not eating.

I really was hideous and I felt hideous on the inside to.

I went to my bathroom and got a blade I had beed doing this for a while now it helped my feel like I was in controp of something.

I sat on the cold tile floor and started carving everything she ever said to me into my thighs. It stung a little but it didn't hurt as much as my heart was hurting.

It felt good like pain was the relief for my sickness. It helped more than I expected it to. It kinda made me feel happy seeing my own blood on the tile floor.

Great now I'm going insane.

Velvet's P.O.V

I just got home and my dad told me that I would be going to camp on Monday.

I groaned loudly every summer I went to camp it was getting boring now but to help he didn't tell which camp so I guess I'm excited.

4 Days After (Monday Morning)

We pulled up to a small white gate and the first thing I saw was the sign 'Alliance Francis' it said 'French' I though out loud I have always wanted to learn french. I was now beyond excited.

Victoria P.O.V

I was the first one there. I choose a seat at the back of the room. I lay my head on the desk. Other students started to file in but I payed no attention to them.

Until I heard the voice, the voice that I feared the voice that had me suicidal.

I looked up and stared in shock as Velvet Micheals stood at the door.

Her eyes met mine, her smile faded and a look of pure rage took over.

She marched over to me "How dare you come here and try to ruin my perfect vacation you little bitch, I now understand you are the reason your father is dead and your mom doesn't even love you that's why you're all alone" she shouted in my face venom evident in her voice.

Rage flowed through me because firstly my dad was touchy subject and zecondly you can talk about me all you want but not my family.

I tried taking deep breaths as she kept shouting in my ear but I couldn't control myself.

I swung at her face hitting her square in the jaw. She fell to the floor with a Thump! but I wasn't done there.

I straddled her and continued throwing punches to her face letting out all my anger.

I was pulled off by the teacher who I didn't realize came in.

I stared down at her face, now my bloody masterpiece.

I just sat there as they carried Velvet's unconscious body out of the room.

I gazed at my bloody hands and thought maybe now things would get better.

Velvet's P.O.V

I woke up to a loud beeping noise.

My head ached and I winced as I sat up. I opened my eyes to the panicked expressions of my parent. I was hoping to she my sister Holland but she wasn't there.

Just then the events of my first day of camp glided through my mind.

I made her into a monster, this is what I wanted I should be happy. Right?