Chapter 20

Waking up in Payne's arms was possibly the best feeling.

I gently removed myself from the bed going downstairs to start on brefeakfast.

I was pouring the last of the pancake batter in to the pan when I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"Good morning babe" Payne whispered in my ear making me shiver lightly.

"Morning" I replied as he kissed my temple.

"What's for breakfast" he asked still holding me.

"Pancakes" I motioned towards the stack of pancakes beside me.

"Oohh Yay!" He squealed releasing me and grabbing a plate from the cupboard.

I giggled at this.

Turning off the stove I joined Payne at the island eating my breakfast.

Finishing I grabbed his free hand and began playing with his fingers.

"Don't I get a good morning kiss" he asked wiping his face with a napkin.

I rolled my eyes and walked around the island towards him and placed my lips on his.

They tasted like syrup since he had practically drowned his pancakes in syrup.

He lifted me up and gently placed me on the counter top never breaking the kiss.

We continued kissing oblivious to everything around us when we heard several gasps.

We immediately separated from each other.

I opened my eyes to see Cole, Jake and Xavier staring at us with wide eyes.

I had to totally forgotten that they were coming over today for breakfast.

"Surprise" I said while doing jazz hands.

"We're a couple now" Payne stated confidently as I hoped off the counter and he wrapped his arms around my waist protectively.

"Finally" Xavier sighed.

"What does that mean" I asked sassily.

"It was kinda obvious that you guys liked each other and it was just until Payne grew the balls to ask you out that you guys would be a couple" Jake added matter a fact-ly.

"Anyways Congratulations" Cole walked past us patting Payne on the back and going into the kitchen.

"Y'all do the dirty yet" Xavier wiggled his eyebrows at us .

"No you pervert" I exclaimed making Payne laugh.

I removed Payne's arm from around my waist and proceed up the stairs.

"I'm going to shower" I whispered in his ear before leaving.

He nodded.

Payne POV

I had thought it was all a dream at when I woke up and she wasn't there I really thought it was.

But when I walked downstairs and she smiled at me in such a loving way I knew it wasn't.

The kisses we share every one feels like the first time.

Her lips are so soft just like I imagine they would be and they always seem to taste like coconut no matter what she eats.

I didn't realise that I had zoned out until I saw a hand wave in front my face.

"Earth to Payne"

"What? Yeah sup"

"So you and Vic,Huh?" Cole nudged me with his elbow.

"Yeah" I sighed happily.

"And the way we caught you guys this morning" Xavier added.

I blushed.

"Oh my gosh he's blushing" He snickered.

"Your really hooked aren't you" Jake question.

"Yeah"

"Just saying" Xavier started.

"If you hurt her we will pummel you" Xavier stated.

"Mess up your face real bad" Cole added.

"Chop off your sausage" Jake added also.

They all said this with smiles on their faces which is what scared me.

I laughed dryly.

"We're dead serious though" Xavier said pointing his fork at me.

Victoria came down the stairs dressed in different clothes and her hair in a side braid.

"What are we doing today?" She sat next to Cole.

"Video games" I suggested.

They replied with a series of okays.

"Okay let me just take a shower" I hoped off the stool and went upstairs to my room.

After my bath I came downstairs to see everyone on the couch waiting for me.

We plated the first few rounds of Mortal Combat without V since she wanted to finish her work first but when she came hats when the game became really hard.

"Oh Oh brutality" she win another round vs Cole.

"Oh come on again" he shouted placing his controller down and folding his arms childishly.

Victoria stood up doing a John Cena victory pose.

"Who thinks they can beat the master" she questioned confidantly.

"How about a we have a go V"

"Ooo couple fight" the guys whooped.

"Okay let's go"

We choose our characters and the battle begun.

We were head to head until Victoria used a secret move on me and ripped my body in half.

She smiled triumphly.

"Your going to pay for that"

He smiled faltered as I lunged for her.

I hovered over her attacking her sides with tickles.

I stooped for her to catch her breath and she propped herself up on her elbows and placed a kiss on my nose.

"Relationship Goals" Xavier announced making us all laugh.

The rest of the day was spent with Victoria in my lap while I played the other guys.

She had fallen asleep with her head on my shoulder and she looked like an angel.

My angel and I would to anything to protect my angel.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The boredness has taken over so I decided to update.

They are relationship goals aren't they.

Hope you enjoyed it.

Also my girl ninifoxybook has a book called my possessive alpha mate and it's a must read so go check it out.

Bye Bye!