Chapter 9

Victoria's P.O.V.

After an exciting six weeks all fun things must come to an end. It is finally the last day of camp.

I now have two weeks until school reopens.

Which means two weeks two weeks until I have to face Velvet.

I'm not scared actually I'm excited to show her that her words don't hurt me anymore I have learnt to ignore the hurtful words and listen to the good ones.

We all decided that after training today we would have a party so we have speakers and food set up outside.

Training finished about three minutes ago and currently I have my clothes laid out and I am going to take a shower.

I have a shower and dressing room all to myself since I am the only girl.

HA HA!

Xavier P.O.V.

Every year on the last day of camp Cole,Jake and I prank one of our friends.

This year we have chosen to prank Victoria and Payne.

While Victoria was in the shower we sneaked  into the girls dressing room  took her clothes and hid them in Paynes' locker since he was also taking a shower and now all we have to do is wait for the plan to go into play.

Victoria P.O.V

I got out of the shower and put on my underwear and wrapped a towel around my body.

I made my way to the dressing room.

I looked to see that my clothes were not there but there was a note that read

"Come to where all  boys dwell to get your clothing."

I groaned in frustration as I marched out the the door and into the hall and stood in front of the boys locker room door.

Suddenly I was forcefully pushed into the locker room.

My towel fell off, the door was locked and the lights were shut off.

Payne P.O.V 

I was in the shower when the lights shut off. I got out and search for my boxers and put it on.

I collided with something warm and soft and we both fell I started groping around I felt lace and is that a tiny bow. Without thinking I squeezed.

Victoria P.O.V

I gasped I did not know what was happening.

Just then I heard a voice"What is this?" it asked. I knew that voice anywhere .

"Payne?" I asked irritated.

"Victoria you sure like being under me don't you? " he responded amusement laced in his words and I rolled my eyes.

"Get off of me now" I demanded. I felt a weight lift off me.

There was a silence we suddenly the lights flickered on.

I suddenly became very self conscious realizing that I stood half naked in front of Payne and he wore that stupid smirk on his face as he shamelessly checked me out.

Payne wore only a boxers leaving his glorious six pack on display.

Pull yourself together Victoria.

He then opened what I assumed was his locker and my clothes flew out.

I was now fuming made I grabbed my clothes and quickly put them on.

Payne and I were now fully dressed standing in the locker with me shooting daggers at his back.

The doors suddenly burst open and applause were heard.

Xavier,Cole and Jake  stood there with smiling faces.

I put on a fake smile and slowly walked towards them and one by one I kicked them all in their manhood they were all to shocked to react before I could kick them.

"Don't you ever try a stunt like again! Do you hear me!" They nodded there head in the groaning balls of agony on the floor.

I then turned to Payne I marched towards and tapped him upside the head.

"Don't touch what you can't have!" I told him and smirked.

The boys had now gotten up and we're looking at us with puzzled looks.

"Don't ask" Payne and I said in unison and we all burst out laughing.

"I'm really going to miss you guys"  I stated.

" Who says you'll miss you'll be seeing us all the time for training and meetings" Jake exclaimed 

"Girl we are inseparable" Cole said sassy.

"Oh yes preach"  Xavier said just as sassy.

Once again we all started laughing, my anger was now long gone.

"Enough chit chat let's go party" Payne suddenly shouted.

We followed him to the main court where the party had already begun.

I sung happily along to the music, ate a years worth of food had a few short conversation here and there but then the fun really  began Payne decided to challenge me to a karaoke battle.

The karaoke theme for the first songs we had to chose was romance.
I groaned because I had to sing a romance song Payne.

So Payne went first he choose the song All of Me by John Legend.

You could her all the emotions he put into the song he voice was amazing he almost made me cry, but of course I didn't cry.
The audience chose the winner by applause his applause was graded 8.5.

I was next, I had never sung in front if any one before so I choose a song that calms my absolute favorite love song Say Love by JoJo.

I closed my eyes and let my emotions flow out through the song my voice was actually really beautiful , I didn't no if I had feeling for Payne but I think I did and I let it flow out.
The song ended and my applause level  was 9.5 I had won.

Now Payne and I had to do a duet.
"Congratulations" he told me amused as both stood on stage.
The audience chose our song we listened to it so that we could sing it properly.
They chose it girl it boy by Meghan Nicole and  Jason Chen it is really chessy.

We sung which ended in a huge applause.

It was now about six p.m and I asked Payne to take me home and he did but there were no awkward  moments in the car this time but a lot more singing I had a sore throat by the time I got home.

I locked the door since my mom was on another business trip, had a quick bath , put on my pajamas I fell asleep with a smile on my face and Payne on my mind.