2

Ja'La

"Once again I won and you lost, mind as well get up and start making my dinner" I watch as Dre teased me on losing the card game we was playing, which was goldfish.

You probably like what the hell y'all doing playing a kids game. We got bored so I made a bet on whoever lose has to make dinner, and look whose the one that's doing it....me.

"I let you win so whatever" I got up making my way into the kitchen.

"Being a sore loser is not a good thing" Dre came behind me placing his chin on my shoulder.

"Very funny, how about I heat you up a tv dinner cause the way my hands are setup I can't fix nothing".

"Nah you making my dinner girl".

"Come on Dre don't do this to me, I'm your best friend so you could at least give me slack" I poke out my bottom lip. Hopefully this will work, I mean come on who wouldn't fall for this gorgeous face.

"Ight but only for just this one time, instead of cooking how about giving me a massage".

"Fair enough".

He laid across my bed on his stomach while I went to go get the oil. I came back into my bedroom and got on his back. "Don't be hurting me either" he turn his head to face me.

"Oh hush LaLa got this honey" I rub the oil in my hands then start rubbing his back. "By the way you paying me for this, giving you heads up" I tell him.

"Yeah I'll pay you".

"Foreal"?

"Pay you no attention" he laugh as I push his head getting off his back.

"Wait hold on you ain't done" he pull me back to know we both was in kissing distance. If I tell you I wanted to attack those lips of his.

"What you waiting fa"?

I came back to reality realizing on what he just ask me. "Come again".

"I said what you waiting for" he lean in and kiss my lips. I don't know what it is about Dre but I would say he got this effect on me that I can't shake off.

I gave in for a while until I pull away. "Dre we can't keep doing this".

"Doing what, all we did was kiss".

"That's what I'm saying, the more you keep leading me on I might end up raping your ass".

"Well I'm willing to go further with you Ja'La. Fuck being friends, I want to be more".

Oh gosh what is doing to me. "I don't know Dre, by you having two babymomma's I don't think I'm can go through that especially drama".

"No need to worry about that, let me handle that. As of right now I want you" he peck my lips a couple of times then stop.

"Like I said I'll think about it" I touch his face as I look deep in his eyes.

He phone went off that cause me to pull away from him. He glance at his phone then back at me, "I already know Simone right"?

"Yeah it's probably about the baby, I will call you later on".

"Cool" I walk him out and came back in. See that's why we can't get together, not saying he doesn't need to go check up on her. It's the fact that she seems to find a way to get him to bring all the attention on her.

I don't know, maybe I'll give it a try.

Simone

I been blowing up Dre phone for the longest and he's not answering. There's nothing wrong, I don't like being stuck up in the house all the time.

"Simone why you blowing up my phone when there's nothing wrong".

"I'm tried being stuck up in the house meaning I want to go out and scroll through the park" I whine.

"Let's not start this Simi, you know I be with you twenty four seven. I do have a life you know, the world doesn't resolve around you all the time".

"You're right I'm sorry, it won't happen again".

I began to emotional so I stop myself from crying. "Come on now Simi don't start that crying".

"I'm not crying, you know that's my pregnancy talking" I wipe the corner of my eye.

I step outside to get a cool breeze to clear my head. Seems like I won't be here for long, if Dre wasn't going to give me the attention I wanted then I guess it's best for me to move around.

There will be some short chpts for now, until I bring the drama out. It's coming so wait on it.