15

4 weeks later....

Ayissha

"My little man getting big on me" Dre was playing with Andre while Ja'La and I was in the kitchen making small talk. What Simone did was trifling, I knew there was no good in her.

"I'm glad to see him back smiling" Ja'La said.

"Has he seen Drea yet"?

Ja'La look at me then shook her head "When it was Dre turn to get her, Simone would make up these dumb ass excuses".

"That's sad, he should go tell the judge on what she doing. She can't be doing that, Simone didn't have Drea by herself" by then Dre came walking in the kitchen with Andre on his hip.

"In hea talking about me huh"?

"Nobody talking about you" I chuckle. Even though he seem happy at this moment, but deep down he's hurting.

Dre spend the whole day with his son and I didn't mind at all. He was talking about moving back here in Atlanta so he could be close. I even took Andre over to Terrence house to see his grandson so everything was good on my end.

Ja'La

Right after we left Ayissha house, Dre wanted to stop by his parents house.

"I bet not ever catch her around me, that girl need to dick riding you and get a life" Mrs. Beckham said causing me to laugh a little.

"Okay ma I didn't need to hear all that" Dre mention.

"I'm only telling it like it is, how she gonna keep my granddaughter away from you" I let Dre be alone with his mom as she talk to him. I sat on the couch playing on my phone when the front door open with Mr. Beckham walking in.

From the looks of it he been to the gym. I took a quick glance at him then turn my attention back to my phone, "Oh hey sweetheart I didn't know you and Dre was here".

"Yeah we went to see Andre" I know I be playing around a lot when I be saying Terrence is my husband, but Lord have mercy that man is handsome.

Once we made a small talk he went into the dining area where Dre and Sandra were.

"What you all red for"? Dre come standing in front of me.

"No reason, it's natural" I lied.

"Hmm yeah ight" he say, thank goodness he left it alone.

Dre

I end up coming to Atlanta to see my son which that made me feel good. I was thinking about moving back home so I could be closer, far as Simone she was also here in Atlanta staying with her mom.

If I tell you that girl can struck a nerve. All that bull she was feeding me about I couldn't see Drea cause she was sick or gone with her mom just bull she was making up when all this time Simone was in Atlanta.

We stay and ate dinner with my parents, tomorrow morning we was heading back to BR so LaLa could go to school. As I was eating my food I got a text from Simone saying I could come see Drea.

Since when she gave me permission to see my child. She text me the address and I reply back saying I'll be there in few.

"I'll be back, I'm going to see Drea" I tell LaLa.

"Want me to go with you"?

"No you gone ahead and rest, I'll be back. She just better not start no mess" I peck her lips then leaving out the house.

All I know is Simone better not start with her foolishness.

Simone

Dre came and was enjoying the moment with Drea. I really didn't say much, I pretty much kept quiet cause knowing me I would say something that can get me in trouble.

As time pass Dre play, fed, clean, and put Drea to sleep. "Thanks for letting me come over but when are you going to let me get her".

I folded my arms across my chest as I began to speak "I don't know Dre, I really don't know".

"You know I can have her for the weekends".

"Duh I know that, I don't really care for your little girlfriend".

"Damnit Simone yo ass still in the past, what Ja'La got to do with this".

"You're right I'm sorry, look please have a seat so we can talk this out" I motion for him to sit down.

"Listen here Dre, lately I've been acting like bitch and I am truly sorry. Trust me I will change my ways if only you can work with me".

"The hell you talking about Simone"?

I took off my robe I had revealing on what I had on.

"Come on Dre, you know you miss me" I straddle his lap as I went to kiss until he stop me

"Are you serious right now? I'm not about to sleep with you if that's what you thinking. I came to see my baby and that's it" he push me off him standing to his feet straighten out his shirt.

"Why you fighting the feeling Dre? I don't get you at all, if you want to take Drea for the weekends I advise you to play along and give me what I want".

"You something else, best believe I will be getting mt daughter" he was walking to the front door to leave until my mom came through the front door. I quickly put my robe on getting myself together. Dre spoke to my mom then left without saying another word to me.

"Really Simone"?

"Momma don't want to hear it" I walk towards the back to check on my baby, at some point Dre will give in just watch and see.