4

Simone

"You just about done getting ready"?

"Yeah almost" I can't believe I'm about to go through with this. By us being first time parents, we were going to this Parenting class. But Ayissha is coming along as well so that's the issue I have.

I know she's carrying his child as well and all but remind you, she shot me. Ain't no telling what might happen next.

"I'm ready" I tell Dre who was on the phone.

"Aight I'm on my way now bye, Come on I told Ayissha I was coming".

We walk out getting in the car. All I know is she better not start any kind if trouble.

"Okay look I don't need any problems from the two of you, we all going to this class then after grab a bite to eat. The faster we get through this, the quicker it'll be over with".

"Dre I don't need you talking to me like I'm a child. If anything you should be telling her. Long as she doesn't start then hey I'm straight".

"I'm not playing with you Simone" Dre got out the car to go get her. I sat in the passenger side trying to stay positive, if she went left field then of course I'll go there with her.

Ayissha

"Dre I hope you talk to your little girl cause I really don't have time to act stupid".

"Ima tell you like I told her, I don't need problems out of yall. As quick we get through this class, the fast we leave. Of course I'm feed yall afterwards, just behave".

He really was talking to me like I'm his child or something. I'll be on my best behavior. "I hear you loud and clear" I lock up my house and walk to the car. Cameron wasn't going to be here until later on tonight, so I'll be home by then.

Once I got in the car I spoke and she spoke back. During the ride to the place nothing was said, all you heard was the radio playing low. I hope this goes fast as possible.

Dre

If I tell you the tension in the atmosphere so thick. I was glad I made it to the place. "Aye Dre"!!! As we was walking I heard somebody calling me. I look to see J.T. walking my way.

"Don't tell me you got a little one on the way"? I ask him.

"Oh noo, I just come up here to see these sexy pregnant women. You know I got a thing for a woman being pregnant" this dude right here never change.

"Ight man you see my hands full, I'll get at you later".

"Yeah make sure you do that" he dap me up and I went on in since they decided to leave me.

****

I was so happy that was over, most of the other dudes had it easy. For the most part Simone and Ayissha didn't really pay each other no mind.

"Welcome to Friday's, how many"?

It's obvious that she see three of us but she only doing her job. "Three" I tell her.

"Okay follow me".

"I'll be back I need to use the restroom" Simone said. I nodded my head and caught up with the host.

"Is a booth okay"?

"You okay with a booth"? I ask Ayissha.

"It's fine" she said. By then Simone came back, as you could already tell I end up sitting by Ayissha while Simone sat across from us. Either way I know they didn't want to sit by each other.

We told the waitress what we wanted to drink then she went on to get that for us. "Since we found out I'm having a boy I came up with some names" Ayissha and I was making small talk while Simone was on her phone.

You can say I felt awkward but I didn't care. I will be glad when they both pop out my babies and I won't have to deal with the mama's.

"Simone congrats on having a girl" Ayissha say to Simone.

"Thanks, same to you as well" I can tell she was upset cause I wasn't by her. Once we receive our drinks we order and waited again for our food, I'll did better bringing LaLa or J.T. with me. Knowing them they know how to lighten up the mood.

Finally our food came, I said grace then we ate. Every now and then I would glance at Simone, she barley was touching her food.

"Something wrong with your food"?

"No, don't really have a appetite" she glare at me.

I chuckle to myself, she can't be serious right now. I didn't have time to deal with her attitude, so I talk some more with Ayissha.

"You have something on the side of your mouth" I tell Ayissha.

"Foreal, you had me running my mouth for the longest and you just now telling me" she began to wipe her lips. "Is it off"?

"Ye- nah you miss a spot", I took her napkin and help her out a little bit.

"I'm ready to go" Simone said in a irritated tone.

"What's your problem"? I was about fed up with her pouting shit.

"Dre don't even show out in front of her".

"Ain't nobody showing out but you, every since we got here".

"Dre maybe we should go Cameron should be on her way to my house".

I call the waiter over to get a to-go plate and the check. Once I paid for our food I help Ayissha out the booth. Since Simone was saying I was "showing out" mind as well keep doing it then, I even help her to the car.

"Now you know you need to stop, that girl already mad" Ayissha tells me.

"I don't care, what she mad fa. I was expecting you to act that way".

"I don't know what for. I done had you and got a baby by you so it's whatever to me".

"Oh so you was only using me to get a baby out of the deal. That's that hurt right there" I fake like I was hurting.

"Yeah I know" she said then laugh. See I wasn't having no trouble with Ayissha, Simone on the other hand making things difficult. I got in the car started it up heading to drop Ayissha off at home. Far as Simone she mind as well get ready to hear my mouth, today was going good but she had to ruin it. What a day.