12

Dre

I watch as LaLa was playing with both Drea and Andre. After she told me what Simone said I could've went behind her and knock some sense into her, but Simone need to grow up.

"Peek-a-boo I see you" LaLa say causing them to laugh. If only I could've made Ja'La have my baby instead of Simone. I been trying to get in touch with her and she kept sending me to voicemail.

"What you over there thinking about"? LaLa ask getting me out my thoughts.

I walk over to where she was sitting next to her as I pick up Drea. "Alot on my mind right now".

"Hey don't worry about it, we can get through this. I'm with you every step away, no matter what".

"Thanks for everything" I tell her.

"No need to thank me" we kiss then she got Andre to get his bath while I was playing with my little angel.

Ayissha

I miss my baby already and he hasn't been gone that long. "Can you focus for once" Cameron said.

"Yeah what you say"?

She smack her lips putting the dress back on the rack. "I said can you focus for once, you been zone out for the longest".

"I'm sorry, been thinking alot" I continue to scan through the clothes racks.

"Aww you miss Andre".

"Yeah but that's not the reason. I been thinking about moving back to Atlanta".

There's nothing here for me in Baton Rouge but I also don't want to take Andre away from his dad, plus I need to talk to him about that.

"Oh I see, haven't talk to Dre about this. I'm pretty sure he'll understand, it's not like you don't want him around his son".

"I don't when he brings my baby home, I will talk to him about it".